Anyone know this Classic Cartoon?

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
Okay, this is a weird post...anyone remember a cartoon where a little penguin would always wipe his feet on the door mat before he entered a house. It had a dog in it as well or some other animal that was trying to keep him out. I remember the penguin wiping his feet on his tail because there was no door mat as well. I was thinking it was a Woody Woodpecker or a Tom and Jerry. Thought it might even be a Chilly Willly one...but I can't seem to recall or find it. Anyone?

Also anyone know of a place or where to go online to get the TEX AVERY collection on DVD with ALL the uncensored Cartoons, Droopy cartoons, Chilly willy?

Lastly, did they make a Voltron DVD set yet? I see EVERY other cartoon but that one. Thanks guys ....er and gals? :kekeke:

:cool:

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
slerch666 said:
You make it sound like it's hard to buy other region DVDs. It's not.

If you can't watch them as I believe they are PAL, then use your PC to watch them. The PC doesn't care if it's PAL/NTSC, it'll still play it.

Not that it's hard to buy them, just looking for ones that I don't have to spend a small fortune for to get. If I wanted to buy all 5 of the Voltron box sets it's like friggin' $300! The cartoon was cool, but not $300 cool! It's not that I don't have the money either.....just don't want to spend that much.

Hmmm....maybe that's a great Christmas gift! :tickled:

I search on ebay and I find Tex avery box sets for like $100+! if you want the bootleg ones they are like $30-$50! I like childhood memories, I just don't like paying $$$ for them. Most of the time when I watch them, they are not as AWESOME as I remember anyways and I'm a little disappointed. Who here bought the Transformers when it came out? Who here bought ALL of the sets when they came out? GI Joe was like that as well. I bought the first one and it's like season 1 part 1, season 1 part 2, season 2 part 1. What are they waiting for? Just release the whole thing! Don't milk us for our hard earned money....because then sometimes you don't get anything! Sorry....got off on a rant there..... :D

Thanks I was thinking that cartoon was a Chilly Willy one as well. Anyone know of any good Woody Woodpecker Box sets? I have a pretty good Tom and Jerry set....but they edited the voices for the house keeper. Well if you know of anything I would love to check it out!!

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
slerch666 said:
You make it sound like it's hard to buy other region DVDs. It's not.

If you can't watch them as I believe they are PAL, then use your PC to watch them. The PC doesn't care if it's PAL/NTSC, it'll still play it.
I can my dvd player is region free.

I just think it's a shame it, hasn't gotten a domestic release yet :p