Anyone interested in news posting on neogeoforlife.com?

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
As some of you probably saw I'm redesigning my site at the moment, and the new design will be online asap as it is almost ready (only some recent PC probs have stopped me getting it done yet). However, one thing I want is to have is much more regular updates of SNK related news on the main page of the site. I will be making regular news posts and we already have a small staff of people on the site who help with various things, and some of them will be helping out with news as much as they can. However, I am interested in knowing if there are any other people out there who would be interested in helping out too?

If any of you have a little bit of spare time to log on to the site and post news from time to time, then please let me know! Anyone that helps out will need to have decent grammar/spelling, and also be reliable... although I would never expect anyone to use too much of their own spare time doing this, there's no point in that person saying they will help, but then never posting anything :). Other than that there are no special requirements - some very basic html knowledge would be a plus but it's not really a big deal because the script we use for posting news is VERY similar to posting on a forum and you can use UBB style codes to make links etc if necessary :)

If anyones interested in lending a bit of their spare time then I'd really appreciate it... let me know here if you'd like to help out! :buttrock: Also, once the new site design is online I'm all ears if people have some suggestions on other ways to improve the site, or if they think they could help out with anything else on the site. More soon.

Kaz