Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
Speaking of Nendos I got my first one in the mail recently, too!

dtWa2gW.jpg

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I got my first nendoroid recenetly. Wind waker link. I enjoy posing him so much, i created an instagra, account to post pictures of his "adventures"

http://instagram.com/toonlink_adventures

I also picked these up this weekend. Its nice to build these when you don't have to much time for normal sized Gundams

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
These showed up in time for my birthday:
CVNlRWql.jpg

I had gotten the Sorceress a couple weeks back and had to track down at least the Elf after seeing SHroom's, and managed to snag the AMAzon as well. And well, I'm just a huge Portrait of Pirates One Piece fan.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
He has the power to melt. He's friends with The Flesh, who is super strong and super naked and Thunder Girl, who flies like thunder.

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
I've been bad the last couple of weeks...

Got these 3 this week...

Mera (I really dig this statue but it was a PITA trying to figure out how to get it stand properly)
MeraStatue Resize.jpg

Harley Quinn (Bust) (Batman:TAS Harley Outfit > New 52 Harley Outfit)
HarleyQuinnBust Resize.jpg

Power Girl/Huntress Figure 2-pack (I generally don't buy figures but I made the exception for this as these are two of my more favorite female DC characters)
HuntressPowerGirlFigures Resize.jpg

Last week I picked this up

Harley Quinn (Statue) (This one pales in comparison to the first Harley statue they did based off Adam Hughes' design which incidentally looks like the Batman: TAS Harley:p)
HarleyQuinnStatue Resize.jpg

I'm running out of room to display all of these. :confused:

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Toy's R' Us is selling some reissue TMNT figures. I scooped Krang. Alas I can't find Shredder.
Krang 2014.JPG

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I thought I was pretty clear not to muck up this thread with dolls and shit. While I appreciate you contributing, there is a dedicated thread as Tripredacus mentioned.

THIS thread is for action figures from the likes of the following:

Robotech
NECA
Hot Toys
Sideshow Collectibles
Chogokin
Soul of Chogokin
Transformers
Etcetera, etcetera

GAMEFAN

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Android Krang and Shredder are coming in the new collection lines. I never knew they made a smaller version of it until I saw it in a display case at the New York Comic Con. I just remember it took forever for that one to come out. After the third movie I was pretty much done with TMNT and went onto collecting Power Ranger Zords since I was more of a fan of the giant monster battles then the super hero crap.

With the new line of TMNT Rocksteady and Bebop are coming out and they will be in the show. Not really a fan of Bebop's design but Rocksteady looks fucking badass. Can't wait to get my hands on them and to see them in the show. The new line has been amazing. I've only got the four main and Metalhead since he looks awesome.

http://www.crookedninja.com/2014/07/sdcc-2014-tmnt-reveals/

bebop-rocksteady-walmart-exclusive-toys-ninja-turtles-21.jpg

bebop-rocksteady-walmart-exclusive-toys-ninja-turtles1.jpg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I thought I was pretty clear not to muck up this thread with dolls and shit. While I appreciate you contributing, there is a dedicated thread as Tripredacus mentioned.

THIS thread is for action figures from the likes of the following:

Robotech
NECA
Hot Toys
Sideshow Collectibles
Chogokin
Soul of Chogokin
Transformers
Etcetera, etcetera

GAMEFAN

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

85ICYeC.jpg