Anybody Mac Safari masters?

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
Yo - I've been messing around with this program - trying to get it to NOT autofill website names - I've tried every preferences trick there is - do I have to go into the libraries or something to delete something?

The problem I have is if I start typing in the web browser - like punch in n - then all the websites starting with n come up - like neo-geo.com or nintendo.com come up - not good. I don't like it.

Anyone have any solutions?

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
From the top menu: Safari> Preferences >Select Autofill.

Then select "Using info from my Address Book card". Click edit, make sure your VCard is filled out properly.

Of course you can also use "User names and passwords" as well as "Other Forms" to customize Autofill even further.

URL auto fill should only be in the address bar. Never heard of URLs filling form fields.

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
Thanks a lot for the reply - I tried the address book card thing - made a new "name" in the address book window - then I can select that name - but when I close the window and come back to it by hitting edit... in the autofill preferences window - my old username/card thing is selected instead of the new one I made. So urls keep getting autofilled and I keep getting pissed off! :very_ang:

And sorry I wasn't very specific earlier - Safari keeps autofilling URLs in the address bar...

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
:very_ang: Well I just deleted my old username/addressbook card and urls still autofill :very_ang: