Anybody have Exit?

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Impressions? I was going to get it, but EB's shipment hadn't came in yet. So I'm wondering what people think of it before I get it.

BIG

sony fanboy
Mark of the Wolves said:
Impressions? I was going to get it, but EB's shipment hadn't came in yet. So I'm wondering what people think of it before I get it.

I've had the import version for quite sometime now,and yes,it's great.

At a glance,it blares a striking resemblance to Elevetor Action Returns,but it plays totally different.

If you're a fan of the puzzle-action genre,definitely do give it a try.

B-

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
I have the US version. Definitely a worthy pickup, although I'd turn the sound down. The people constantly complaining about their sorry lot kinda grates on you after a while. Awesome style and a great thinker, though. And something I love about this game, it's desgined to be on this system, it's a game you can pick up and put down easily for 5 or 10 minutes at a time, although you'll always wind up playing longer than that lol. I'm just waiting to see what other extra levels they make available for download.

So far - 8.5/10 for me.

BIG

sony fanboy
KaedesDisciple said:
I have the US version. Definitely a worthy pickup, although I'd turn the sound down. The people constantly complaining about their sorry lot kinda grates on you after a while. Awesome style and a great thinker, though. And something I love about this game, it's desgined to be on this system, it's a game you can pick up and put down easily for 5 or 10 minutes at a time, although you'll always wind up playing longer than that lol. I'm just waiting to see what other extra levels they make available for download.

So far - 8.5/10 for me.

Check pspupdates for downloadable content.

B-

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
This game looks pretty good, I will probably pick it up in the next week or so.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Which firmware version does this game requires? I would like to buy it!!

robot

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Pretty sure it requires 2.5

Picked up this game last night and it's great so far.