Another weirdo with a youtube channel club - - new episode 11/27 - Evil Night!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
subbed, looking forward to seeing your content and style.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
added second part today - pcb and chip overview on the M2 arcade hardware...next weeks episode will have a ton of gameplay!

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I'll make sure to check out your channel. Love the idea of exploring that M2 Konami arcade board. I've got a channwl myself that I'm in the process of restarting-ish. It's called Rocket Lawnchair. I did more livestreams but really want to switch my focus to shoutcasting and e-sports. Let me know what you all think.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jedahdoma

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Konami's "Tobe" on M2 looks incredible, and seems like a fun STG! I never paid much attention to the M2 (I had a 3DO back in the day) beyond the original demo videos at CES. This video makes me want one!

You tryna sell/trade your other M2?

:cool:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Konami's "Tobe" on M2 looks incredible, and seems like a fun STG! I never paid much attention to the M2 (I had a 3DO back in the day) beyond the original demo videos at CES. This video makes me want one!

You tryna sell/trade your other M2?

:cool:

not selling any at this point but in the future perhaps

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
uploaded the playthroughs of Total Vice today. First time any video of the game, let alone a full captured playthrough, have been seen (unless you got lucky and played it in the 90's)

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Uploaded a full 1080p60 playthrough of Evil Night. Super fun lightgun shooter that seems to be rarer than rate