All Items Sold

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Note, I've been pretty out of the loop in the arcade scene for awhile and some I simply don't know and have had trouble finding, so these prices are best guesses, I'm always open to offers. Will accept cash, money order, paypal(gifts only), or Dwolla.

FS:

Puyo Puyo Sun

Sol Divide $110

CPS1 Magic Sword: $50

CPS2 Street Figher Zero 3

Naomi 1 board, for some reason it will not work with a GDrom but plays carts fine: $30

MVS 1 and 4 slot

And a Noir HD(LCD 32inch) cab for sale

I'll take pictures of the cabs if anyone is *seriously* interested in them, I'd have to go get them out of storage first, it's a long drive so please don't waste my time. Otherwise I'll take pics the next chance I get.

arcade1.jpg

arcade2.jpg

arcade3.jpg

Last edited:

Hellacious

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Did you have a rough estimate for how much you were looking to get for the Noir HD? Would you be willing to ship it if I were to set-up all of the shipping? Thanks.

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Rarely ever see them for sale used, so kinda hard to judge. I'd expect around $1200~ for it. I'm fine with shipping it as long as it's packaged and shipped by your own guys(I'd prefer not to accept responsibility for packaging it, as I've never done it)

Last edited:

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
I'd be interested in the Egret. I think $800 is a bit much, but what's the condition like? Yellowing, monitor, wiring, cp?

Sying

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I wish you were selling your Ikaruga separate, I already have a GD system. Marking for future consideration:loco:

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
egret 29 sold, ikaruga setup sold, street fighter the movie sold, vampire savior sold.

I'm out most the day so I'll respond to PMS as soon as I can tonight

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'd be interested in the Egret. I think $800 is a bit much, but what's the condition like? Yellowing, monitor, wiring, cp?

If anything it was too little, I got over 10 offers just at the asking price, was surprised @.@

Also just wanted to say, I have a lot of PMs I'm wading through regarding some of this stuff, if you don't hear back from me after a day feel free to bug me, I might have just lost it in the shuffle.

Edited OP to reflect what is still available.

Note, I'm changing the sale of the X2 to just the bare board, I can't seem to find the dongles for the two games, if I do I'll update it, but don't want to misrepresent it. Not that it even changes the price significantly since the games are worthless anyways ;0

Last edited:

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Inbox was apparently full, sorry to the few who sent me a message ;0

For anyone I promised a shipping quote today to, my bad, forgot the ups store is closed on Sundays, I'll get it all squared away tomorrow.

Last edited:

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Replied to all PMs, got quotes for everyone who contacted me over the weekend, and updated the post to reflect current state of sale.

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Updated thread, Sol Divide is still available, no longer pending sale.

I'd like to get some of most this stuff gone, if you want it, make an offer =)