ALIENS built the pyramids (links included)

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
The statues of Easter Island was a greater accomplishment. Same goes for Stonehedge. Those Egyptians were pussies.

NEO-FREAK-UK

B. Jenet's Firstmate
matt009au said:
Why would aliens design and build the pyramids as tombs for human rulers? Thats what gets me, there is a lot of lost knowledge and skills in the art of building, look at Gothic cathedrals, id wager that we wouldn't be able to construct anything like that today. There is an example i believe but the name escapes me of some modern architects trying not to successfully to finish a Gothic cathedral. The complexity of the way the forces are transfered to the ground by the bare minimum of stone is amazing. Are you to say that aliens built that. Also on a related note, have you heard about the Nepilhim, (sp) those biblical giants and all that maybe they built those pyramids:lolz:

Also I would assume you believe that the Mayan step pyramids are also of alien origin, even though the design, construction and function is completely different to the Egyptian pyramids. But i mean they still line up with constellations like orion's belt right just like the Egyptian ones? Maybe the same aliens came but were like hey these Mayans are not as cool as those Egyptians we will only teach them second rate pyramids.

There is also a question of the evolution of pyramid design and construction. In Egypt there is a definite evolution in how the pyramids were designed and the size and layering of the stones used to construct them leading up to the Giza pyramids. Shouldn't aliens known how to build kick ass pyramids right off the bat?

I accept your points.

matt009au said:
I'm afraid humans built all these things, just as today we have a mastery over steel and concrete as a building material and can achieve amazing feats with it, likewise they had over stone. There is no alien intervention I'm afraid just kick ass humans co operating over decades and centuries to get shit done.

I know what you're saying, but I'm still sceptical - we cannot rule Aliens out completely - not if we take into consideration the many mysterious references the Egyptians left, like the otherworldly figure markings, future transportation method markings (which Egyptians couldn't have possibly known of without some kind of alien/divine intervention).

EDIT - Also, how do we explain the fact there are no references left about how they built the pyramids??? Surely such awesome monuments would be worthy of this? If somebody has an informed explanation for this I'll be happy and interested to hear it.

Last edited:

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
eek said:
The statues of Easter Island was a greater accomplishment. Same goes for Stonehedge. Those Egyptians were pussies.

Stonehenge isn't really that fascinating in terms of an architectural accomplishment. It's actually pretty messy.

It's cool how the Mayans, Aztecs, and Egyptians were all getting into the "pyramid scheme" at roughly the same time.

Last edited:

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
These were made over decades, this classifies it more as a testament to human ambition and dedication.

If these were built in a few days or something then sure, that doesn't sound human at all and could be attributed to someone a lot more advanced.

matt009au

Zero's Tailor
It's cool how the Mayans, Aztecs, and Egyptians were all getting into the "pyramid scheme" at roughly the same time.

Thing about pyramids, is that when u look at them they are technically the most stable and easy to build structure you can build, large base smaller as you work up, the load is distributed downwards and outwards, each block has 2 under it taking its load to the ground and so on. So at the birth of civilization it is no coincidence that the pyramid form was chosen as the form for the tallest structures, they couldn't do it any other way that would be as stable at that height. There is also a logic to the form when construction ,methods with large stone blocks is taken into account.

EDIT - Also, how do we explain the fact there are no references left about how they built the pyramids??? Surely such awesome monuments would be worthy of this? If somebody has an informed explanation for this I'll be happy and interested to hear it.

Do builders today leave inscriptions on their buildings showing how they are built? At least here in Australia there is no real one stop manual for building techniques, a lot is done by way of apprenticeships, especially in the wet trades so word of mouth and hands on training is the way it is communicated. People in 3000 years would most likely have a hard time finding records on how we constructed buildings such as the opera house. I would wager that the building techniques used at the time would have been common knowledge no reason to document it on the structures themselves. The finished products were the proof of their construction.

Last edited:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
The problem with a lot of these pryamid theories is that Aztec, Mayan and Egyptian (among other monument build civilizations) all had very different purposes.

Also, reading a modern message into a glyph created over 2000 years ago and inserting our own cultural perspective into them is the epitome bad science.

You cannot point at a cave painting and say "Hey that looks like a modern depiction of a UFO and aliens so that must be what it is."

we cannot rule Aliens out completely

We cant rule out swamp monsters or time travelers either. Doesnt mean they happened.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Don't worry...soon the messiah (Tom Cruise) will enlighten all of us. The Truth will be revealed.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
ZZYsaqqaraet.jpg

Apparently not human entity depicted on the Step Pyramid of Saqqara, Egypt with close-up (below)

ZZYsaqqaraet2.jpg

Last edited:

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Stefan said:
ZZYsaqqaraet.jpg

Apparently not human entity depicted on the Step Pyramid of Saqqara, Egypt with close-up (below)

ZZYsaqqaraet2.jpg

and...

The Egyptians had a cavalcade of non-human characters in their mythology.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
That particular design sure as hell doesn't correspond with any inscriptions describing the visages of Ra, Horus, Osiris or the rest of the bipedal deities known to modern archaeological research...

This damn thread suddenly reminded me of that crazy well-animated Sekhmet sprite in Warzard. Such an awesome 2d fighter boss; that character seemingly escaped from Forgotten Worlds' classic Pharoah stage...

Last edited:

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Stefan said:
That particular design sure as hell doesn't correspond with any inscriptions of Ra, Horus, Osiris or the rest of the bipedal deities known to modern archaeological research...

It also doesn't line up with their stylistic portrayal of anthropomorphic figures. It's a classic case of seeing what you wish to see.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Rade said:
It also doesn't line up with their stylistic portrayal of anthropomorphic figures. It's a classic case of seeing what you wish to see.

It looks like a vase on a pedestal to me.

It also looks like that portion of the inscription is either deteriorating badly or has been vandalized.

Notice how theres a clear line running diagonally where you suddenly lose all detail in the image?

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Note I didn't explicitly refer to it as a grey, drone, or target practice for the guys doing guard duty in the 36th sub-basement of Area 51. I find these anomalies in ancient cultures' art motifs to be extremely fascinating and oftentimes alarming...

Last edited:

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
NEO-FREAK-UK said:
I'll just add that there has been at least one program that aired on I believe the History Channel a year or so ago where scientists were able to put together part of the process used to move the incredibly large stones that go into building the pyramids.

From what I recall it was a system of pulleys, and they decided to test it out to see if their research led to a feasible way of moving these large stone blocks. Needless to say they found they were able to position these blocks into position with a fair amount of precision and that the system enabled a handful of people to move stones of impressively large size and weight.

By the end, everyone involved realized the ingenuity the Egyptians had to design such a system. (and no mention of anti-gravity equipment or teleportation either)
:p

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
This whole thread is bullshit, everyone knows the pyramids were made by Cthulu, his cult, and the pantheon of Old Ones. Or something.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Wow, this talk about aliens building the pyramids sure is silly.....

"Dude, I read about it on some nut-job's website so it must be true!!!"

I hope that you're just fucking around with everyone here, and don't actually believe this. Because, if you really do think that aliens built the pyramids, that's just too bad. And the "evidence" given on that site is bogus.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
All of that mathematical comparison is rubbish heap. It's only because we have methods of calculation now that we take it to the past to come up with figures that match modern systems. I'll bet the table i'm sitting at to type this post (when fully dissected mathematically) is aligned to some shit somewhere, somehow. Even if I fling a fresh booger (RIGHT NOW) from my nose and fling it randomly across the room will provide similar results.

It was us all along.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
NEO-FREAK-UK said:
Ok so this is a bit of a geek-arse post. But this is something me and my girlfriend were talking about the other day and I was wondering what opinions others have.

See the links below, particularly the outerworlds one.

I was previously undecided on this subject but after reading up on this there's no doubt in my mind that extra terrestrials of some description came to earth and bulit the pyramids, and may have even intervined to spawn mankind's advanced evolution somehow.

http://www.outerworlds.com/likeness/aliens/aliens.html

http://www.bookorphanage.com/nefertiti.html

And I thought wizzy was a dipshit.