AES button

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Hmm.... you mean for the Joystick? I think there is no single spare to buy.
Far from buying a junk joystick and swap parts (I suggest the Wii or NoeGeoX ones as they *should* be swappable), the other only option I see is putting Sanwa buttons, changin the original layout/feeling (but getting a better button performance wise)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If you really need the original buttons on the joystick, shoot me a PM as I have a bunch.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I also have a set I would give away for free (you'd just have to cover the shipping costs).

nintendospy

Crossed Swords Squire
20 Year Member
Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone have or know a place to get a spare AES power button? I lost mine when I opened the system up.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone have or know a place to get a spare AES power button? I lost mine when I opened the system up.

It's the same button. Xian Xi probably can help with that, too.

Demiurgo

New Challenger
The button is the same for the reset in the console and for the first model joystick. I need one to make the LED mod. :glee:

Demiurgo

New Challenger

You mean the power switch? Is located in the front of the console, not the reset button on top. I saw new ones made with a 3D printer.

nintendospy

Crossed Swords Squire
20 Year Member
You mean the power switch? Is located in the front of the console, not the reset button on top. I saw new ones made with a 3D printer.

Right, the sliding switch on the front. Do you remember where the 3D printed ones were available?