a few cheap MVS carts

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Aero Fighters 2 - $45 shipped
Metal Slug (x4 available) - $60 shipped each

might have some more coming soon. pics available upon request and i'll post them here once i take them (i'm at work rn)

would also love to trade towards a Metal Slug X.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
yeah $60 shipped domestic. i'll ship to Australia, tho, just lemme know. i'll post some pics here in a bit. they're all in good to fair shape, no ripped labels, etc.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
sorry all, i haven't had a chance to upload anything yet, been a busy week.

next time i'll just wait until i have pics to upload. sorry for the KLOV bullshit, y'all deserve better.

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just got an Atomiswave cart sent to me from Canada and that was over $20 Canadian so I'm guessing this is going to be considerably more. Think I better stick to searching locally. Fuck international shipping prices!!!!

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Finally, had a chance to play Aero Fighters 2 yesterday.
Games came nicely packaged.
Thanks.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I just got an Atomiswave cart sent to me from Canada and that was over $20 Canadian so I'm guessing this is going to be considerably more. Think I better stick to searching locally. Fuck international shipping prices!!!!

You should be grateful our dollars are equally terrible. $20 isn't that bad, USA international these days is over twice as much now.

NGNeoGeo

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love a copy of Metal Slug 1 for MVS. If $60 is your price then I'm sold. If you could send pics I'd appreciate it. Let me know how to proceed.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Let me know how to proceed.
Go fuck yourself. It's community first, market place second around here. Contribute somewhere else on the forums before you come back. Leech.

NGNeoGeo

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are literally on a forum for selling. A post was made for some carts with the intention to be sold. I am came across it and stated my interest before they were gone. I am not doing anything wrong. You are right. It is COMMUNITY first. So don't misrepresent it by being a troll.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Go fuck yourself. It's community first, market place second around here. Contribute somewhere else on the forums before you come back. Leech.

dude live like 7 miles from me. want me to go rough him up?

NGNeoGeo

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha! Nah, man. It's alright. I don't want any trouble. I just love the games and want to be a part of the community.

Last edited:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Haha! Nah, man. It's alright. I don't want any trouble. I just love the games and want to be a part of the community.

Please understand that if you want to be part of the market place here, you need to first be part of the community.

The marketplace needs to be hidden from anyone with less than 20 posts.

NGNeoGeo

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please understand that if you want to be part of the market place here, you need to first be part of the community.

The marketplace needs to be hidden from anyone with less than 20 posts.

No offense intended. Thanks!

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
How hard is it to go post in the non-market sections of the forum? Lots of Neo talk going on in General Discussion.

You could also personalize yourself with an avatar.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We are literally on a forum for selling. A post was made for some carts with the intention to be sold. I am came across it and stated my interest before they were gone. I am not doing anything wrong. You are right. It is COMMUNITY first. So don't misrepresent it by being a troll.

How do you have zero posts? What sorcery is this?

zero posts.jpg

mcjefe

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you still have a copy of Metal Slug left, please let me know. I have a friend that has just got into MVS and he is looking for a copy. Thanks!

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How hard is it to go post in the non-market sections of the forum? Lots of Neo talk going on in General Discussion.

You could also personalize yourself with an avatar.
Actually, he probably can't. I know I can't. When I try, I get this:
bzLwMSN.jpg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Actually, he probably can't. I know I can't. When I try, I get this:
if you post outside of the market, become a member of the community, everything will be unlocked in time.