3S system direction help!

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I finally took the time to beat the game with all the characters to unlock everything.
So i decided to fool around with the system direction menu. The only problem is it seems that the options i modify dont seem to take affect????

i turned on air blocking, disabled ground parrying,made it so you could cancel a super art with a super art and made it so every super art is available to the character.

i tested the settings in arcade,Vs and training and none of the chages took affect??
I switched the system direction to normal and original.

Anyone have any experience tweaking this? If so please enlighten me.

thanks

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
What system are you playing on? Cuz this sounds completely odd since you've apparently tried everything...

(I had initially thought you forgot to change the setting to "Original" but since you apparently covered that, I haven't a clue...)

Last edited:

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Kazuki Dash said:
What system are you playing on? Cuz this sounds completely odd since you've apparently tried everything...

(I had initially thought you forgot to change the setting to "Original" but since you apparently covered that, I haven't a clue...)

the xbox version

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
crap, I haven't the foggiest clue...you may want to hit up some of the folks who frequent the Online Gaming section like Loopz, Wes or maybe butta