3rd strike question

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
i rarely play this game....but i decided to bust it out the other day.

so i sign on and play this guy who picks oro and i pick ryu. the whole match he does the same two hit juggle over and over and over and when he had super he would combo in the super. THATS ALL HE DID i played him a total of three times and i won once.

it felt like playing geese in svc chaos.... ill say it again the juggles are ridiculous in this game..

how do you stop it once the combo is in motion?

p.s. i wish i had a better description of the combo he was doing but i dont play oro....

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Garou[ryu] said:
i rarely play this game....but i decided to bust it out the other day.

so i sign on and play this guy who picks oro and i pick ryu. the whole match he does the same two hit juggle over and over and over and when he had super he would combo in the super. THATS ALL HE DID i played him a total of three times and i won once.

it felt like playing geese in svc chaos.... ill say it again the juggles are ridiculous in this game..

how do you stop it once the combo is in motion?

p.s. i wish i had a better description of the combo he was doing but i dont play oro....

Yeah, you really gotta watch it with Oro - he can score some mean ass juggles if you let him crack you with a close MP. Landing that uppercut juggle-starter is basically the goal when you're playing with Oro. You just have to be really careful when Oro gets in close. It's sort of like Makoto and her karakusa - you just have to be on the lookout for it.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
yeah pretty much just don't jump. Some Oro palyers will have some dignity and end the combo soon. But with that move, charge d, press u + P, Oro has a good anti-air game

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
G-Product said:
yeah pretty much just don't jump. Some Oro palyers will have some dignity and end the combo soon. But with that move, charge d, press u + P, Oro has a good anti-air game

I like your sig... :D

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
if you do repetative shit, you will get a repetative retaliation.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
If that's all he did, then shame on you for losing the majority of the fights. Juggles in this game are weak as hell, anyhow. I'm talking about damage, here. Anyhow, don't keep falling for the same thing over and over: that's my advice.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Garou[ryu] said:
you must have thought long and hard to come up with that

care for a battle in sf3? ill fucking rape you!

ZOMFG showdown!

Post the vids please. The loser will face the ultimate e-shame! :eek:

P.S. Did you add me yet? I still don't know how to fucking add people. :oh_no:

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
i sent but you didnt reply, go into your xbox dashboard and go to xbox live then freinds and my account name is excalibear click on my name then pick accept freinds request

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
If that's all he did, then shame on you for losing the majority of the fights. Juggles in this game are weak as hell, anyhow. I'm talking about damage, here. Anyhow, don't keep falling for the same thing over and over: that's my advice.

For the most part, juggles are weak in this game. However, Oro's juggles are on a whole other level of BS all together. Have you ever been caught in that? I know what this guy is talking about, and it's really frustrating to be juggled to hell and back with Oro, and just when you think it's over, he activates his super art and juggles you for even more damage with standing roundhouse x7. It's crazy, but it's all Oro really has going for him. It's easy to say to not fall for something over and over again, but tell that to the thousands of people that fall for c.forward -> SAII from Chunli every day.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Garou[ryu] said:
i sent but you didnt reply, go into your xbox dashboard and go to xbox live then freinds and my account name is excalibear click on my name then pick accept freinds request

I didn't get a request from you, but I finally figured out how to send them, so I went ahead and sent you one. :kekeke: