ClassicMode1985

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
http://www.the-magicbox.com/0406/game062004a.shtml

Jack-5
Julia Chan
Craig Marduk

Jack-5 looks tight as hell

jack5.jpg

Oh and for those who don't know, Kuma/Panda is playable from the start, he's no longer a hidden character in Tekken 5 according to the-magicbox.com

Last edited:

Vlad

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
WTF!!!How many Jack versions we have already had?Why not developing new characters?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
wow, I haven't touched a tekken game in a looooooooonng time. I guess I should at least give Tekken 4 a try before I look at this one. I haven't really played Tekken since like, '99 or something.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
This is good news and all, but I'm waiting for news on Nina and Anna. As soon as they are in the game, I'm interested. :smirk:

ClassicMode1985

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
ferrarimanf355 said:
This is good news and all, but I'm waiting for news on Nina and Anna. As soon as they are in the game, I'm interested. :smirk:
"

Nina Williams is in the game actually, I'll try to find the E3 video for ya so you can see

Tekken 5

Click here and save as at the new window

Last edited:

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Sorry magicbox was way behind. Namco released the profile for these 3 weeks ago. Jack looks insane. I usually check to see if Namco release more profiles.

Last edited:

ClassicMode1985

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
genjiglove said:
I heard Heihachi isn't actually dead too. :buttrock:

Yup, Grandpa is dead everybody...never seen a fighter kill off a character (except for in Mortal Kombat..but magically they come back for no damn reason...* _ _)

BloodLust

World Soccer '96
eh hope tekken 5 has good gamplay for people who want to use skill instead of button mash, otherwise its just bleh to me.

for some reason, i expect jack to flash kick..... :tickled:

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Craig is back....meh. I hated that character in T4.
I don't wanna play as a retarded wannabe Goldberg.

T4 suffered greatly from that whole pro wrestling vibe.

I'll still refrain from judging T5 til I get my mitts on it.
I hope it's a return to glory.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
ClassicMode1985 said:
Yup, Grandpa is dead everybody...never seen a fighter kill off a character (except for in Mortal Kombat..but magically they come back for no damn reason...* _ _)

Did you forget about Geese?

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Maybe this one will actually make Tekken a decent fighting game series. After Tekken 3, I lost interest. Come to think of it, I haven't played a 3-D fighter since the orginal Soul Calibur.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
ClassicMode1985 said:
"

Nina Williams is in the game actually, I'll try to find the E3 video for ya so you can see

Tekken 5

Click here and save as at the new window

Allright! :buttrock: All I need is Anna, and I'm set!
ClassicMode1985, you seem to forget that Kazuya was killed off in Tekken 2 (Heihachi threw his son's body into a volcano), and resurrected in Tekken 4. (something about a G Corporation finding his ashes and cloning him... didn't pay that much attention) Wonder how Heihachi died... probably old age, but where's the action in that? :cool:

ClassicMode1985

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
ferrarimanf355 said:
ClassicMode1985, you seem to forget that Kazuya was killed off in Tekken 2 (Heihachi threw his son's body into a volcano), and resurrected in Tekken 4. (something about a G Corporation finding his ashes and cloning him... didn't pay that much attention) Wonder how Heihachi died... probably old age, but where's the action in that? :cool:

Oh I remember well, watch the video clip i provided, it shows you how Heihachi died

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
ferrarimanf355 said:

Heihachi was blown the fuck up by Jack-5s

ClassicMode1985

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Nesagwa said:
Did you forget about Geese?

Would you say Lord Wolfgang was killed off too...cuz I dunno his KOF00' (or was it KOF01?) cameo seemed to be a hoax? Just didn't seem feesible

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
Solidus Snake said:
Heihachi was blown the fuck up by Jack-5s
Honey, I forgot to duck. ;)
I wonder if this is going to have an emotional impact on the Tekken fans similar to the Mortal Kombat fans reacting to Liu Kang's death in the opening cinema of MK: Deadly Alliance. Just a thought. :eek_2: