11.9.2007: Quake in San Francisco this Friday ??

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Been researching this lately, what do you guys think?

I know it sounds crazy, but we will find out in a couple days.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Llph35TpmAs

http://www.usn2161.net/quakeofamerica.html

http://www.usn2161.net/main.html

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Press Release # 1
9/12/2007
by: Ahmad Nishitoba

Final Warning
The kingdom of Heaven is at hand

It is my duty to inform you that a series of events will take place very soon in the United States that will affect the whole world.

As you may have noticed, the world in recent years has plunged into war, poverty and complete chaos.

This is because of a respite that God gave to Satan in order to prove his claim that he can run the world independently of God, obviously he has failed miserably and this invites an ancient prophecy that is about to be fulfiled.

This prophecy has been hidden for more than 1400 years in the final testament, Quran and i have been charged with the delivery of this information.

In 1990, an Egyptian man by the name of Rashad Khalifa was killed in Arizona, that man was a messenger of God, his mission was to purify the religion of God from the satanic injections that has accumulated over the centuries.

God revealed through him a hidden code in Quran that prevents it from being tampered with, the code of 19 proved that Quran is the only proven book of law today that is left intact, Rashad purified Quran from two false verses and called for the rejection of any other book of law besides it.

Rashad Khalifa also proclaimed that the Muslims have idolized the final prophet Muhammad en masse similar to what happened with Jesus long ago. He called upon the Muslim world to return to strict Monotheism and abandon the idols, but they rejected his message and finally killed him.

After this purification of the religion of Abraham, God gave me a specific mission, to call on all the people, regardless of their race or color, to submit to God alone, join hands and become united for the first time in a global kingdom of righteousness called the "United Submitters Nation", this nation had been prophesied by Jesus that it was at hand, it took around 2000 years to reach the fulfilment of the prophecy, the turning point in the history of Mankind. Specific details of the prophecy and instructions on how to lead the world out of its crisis were inspired to me over the past three years.

My name is Ahmad Nishitoba, i am a 30 year-old man with a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, and i am half egyptian, half Japanese. I am God's messenger to all of you.

By God's help, the USN will start materializing after a huge earthquake hits San Francisco in the United States on 11/9/2007 (November 9th), why San Francisco? because it is a modern symbol of transgression (i.e., Homosexuality) same as the world trade center was a symbol of capitalist greed.

Eventhough we condemn the killing of innocent people that happened on 9/11/2001, we have to understand that nothing happens outside of God's control, so Satan was allowed to kill those innocent people, while the event meant a final warning to the US that its greed and capitalist political monopoly is ruining the world, the two towers formed a huge number eleven pointing to November of this year, also you may have noticed the resemblance between the two dates 911 and 119, more proofs linking the two events can be found on my website.

I want to remind you all that there is no stopping of that event, it can not be prevented, the prophecy will be fulfilled on 11/9/2007. What we can do is to repent from idolizing powerless creatures and material things, to return to God with absolute devotion and ask Him for redemption, what we can do is to answer God's call by joining the righteous kingdom USN in throngs, so that the people can reclaim this planet before it's too late.

I ask whomever this message reaches to spread this crucial information as much as he can, perhaps some righteous people can be saved.

For the details of the message and the proof visit, http://www.usn2161.net

On September 12th, 2007

Ahmad Nishitoba
The messenger of God
http://www.usn2161.net

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
"God. "

That's where I stopped reading.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
his cult will all drink the kool-aid the night before.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
This is by far the most intelligent thread I've ever read on NG forum.

Thanks for the infor! I am really worried as I live in San Francisco. Oh god, I should evacuate now!

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
kitkit.com said:
This is by far the most intelligent thread I've ever read on NG forum.

Thanks for the infor! I am really worried as I live in San Francisco. Oh god, I should evacuate now!

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I posted a very G rated warning to get the discussion started, which it hasn't other than rejection and ridicule.

I am convinced enough to post this here and other places and become a laughing stock to my friends, collegues, and relatives.

Anyway, if any of you really want to get into it, I can post the real detailed warning I made.

And if I was in San Francisco, I would leave right away.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
There was a quake in SF like a week ago. They get em.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Yeah, something tells me that the FBI already kicked his door down and dragged him away in the dead of the night.

Our good friend Ahmad probably received a one way ticket to Guantanamo Bay courtesy of the U.S. Government.

Perhaps he will be a changed man when he gets out.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Violent Ryo said:
Anyway, if any of you really want to get into it, I can post the real detailed warning I made.

I wonder what would happen if I sent a message to Homeland Security or the FBI about this post.

Maybe we should find out?

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
There's a sucker born every minute.

1101930503_400.jpg

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
DangerousK said:
I wonder what would happen if I sent a message to Homeland Security or the FBI about this post.

Maybe we should find out?

Go ahead, the FBI should know about this, even tho they will laugh or take it the wrong way just like everyone else.

This is not a terrorist act, nor is anyone trying to initiate a quake.

This is an ancient prophecy about to materialize, no matter how ridiculous it seems.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Why is it that god only picks total whack jobs with access to Youtube accounts to talk to anymore ?

:oh_no:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Violent Ryo said:
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I posted a very G rated warning to get the discussion started, which it hasn't other than rejection and ridicule.

I am convinced enough to post this here and other places and become a laughing stock to my friends, collegues, and relatives.

Wait... you're serious about this? :oh_no:

BTW, the quake happened in San Jose about a week ago. The prophecy was a tad off.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
ki_atsushi said:

neobuyer's 3rd 360 died on him the same week that comet way out in space blew up and became visible to the naked eye.

3-360 ? that's the 3rd anti-christ, which Nostradamus said would bring about WWIII.

We're all doomed.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
ki_atsushi said:

BTW, the quake happened in San Jose about a week ago. The prophecy was a tad off.

Yes, I am serious.

I have studied the evidence for many hours, and I cannot take the risk of not believing and regretting it big time later.

The evidence is just so strong, its like I don't have a choice but to believe.

I did have a head start, because I already knew of the code Nishitoba is using to deliver his message.

So I have made a detailed article that presents the code first then the prophecies.

Yes, I know the prophecies thing has been abused with false messages.

But never have I come upon such strong evidence.

My post can be seen here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=182727&postcount=41

PS: Yes the Northern California 5.6 quake, take that as a pre-cursor, warning or sign.

The California fires that started 19 days before 119 were also a warning and or sign.

However, the prophecy(s) are about San Francisco, the modern Sodom n'Gamorah on 119 2007 at the time of 119 and what comes after.

Last edited:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Violent Ryo said:
The California fires that started 19 days before 119 were also a warning and or sign.

Started 19 days ? The Cali wildfires have been going off and on all late spring and summer. They tend to do this every year actually.

Seriously, what do you really know about this self-proclaimed prophet ? For all you know he's really some fat white unemployed guy in his parents basement posting up doomsday ramblings inbetween packing his bong and reading some Qabalah For Dummies book he picked up at Borders.

It's mindless rhetoric and I look forward to your explanation Saturday as to why nothing happened. I fear not, because all sideshow prophets and their followers alike are never short on bullshit to compound atop their previous bullshit.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Abasuto said:
Started 19 days ? The Cali wildfires have been going off and on all late spring and summer. They tend to do this every year actually.

It's mindless rhetoric and I look forward to your explanation Saturday as to why nothing happened. I fear not, because all sideshow prophets and their followers alike are never short on bullshit to compound atop their previous bullshit.

Well I don't recall a state of emergency being declared because of those off an on fires before.

Yes yes, I'm sure it sounds ridiculous, but as I said, I cannot take the risk of regretting not beliving big time after.

I would rather face humiliation than the massive regret and disbelief after it happens.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Violent Ryo said:
Well I don't recall a state of emergency being declared because of those off an on fires before.

First listed State of Emergency for a fire in California in 2007 was May 9th (executive order ). Two more came in each June and July.

http://www.oes.ca.gov/Operational/OESHome.nsf/ALL/D5A8BFC69B6983D08825731D005A8D71?OpenDocument

True fact, about a month before Katrina I wrote up a blog explaining how I had a vivid dream about New Orleans being flooded off the map. I don't consider it a prediction in any way. It was purely pot luck, I dream a lot and nearly all of them involve catastrophic disasters. Regardless, anyone who read that blog might actually believe I somehow saw the future. I didn't.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Abasuto said:
First listed State of Emergency for a fire in California in 2007 was May 9th (executive order ). Two more came in each June and July.

http://www.oes.ca.gov/Operational/OESHome.nsf/ALL/D5A8BFC69B6983D08825731D005A8D71?OpenDocument

True fact, about a month before Katrina I wrote up a blog explaining how I had a vivid dream about New Orleans being flooded off the map. I don't consider it a prediction in any way. It was purely pot luck, I dream a lot and nearly all of them involve catastrophic disasters. Regardless, anyone who read that blog might actually believe I somehow saw the future. I didn't.

Ok then, that part about the wildfires was my speculation anyway.

Only two more days left, we shall see.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
He is right, the end is near...

I'm thinking about getting a 360......

I get paid in two days.....

The end is near.....

EDIT: I was planning on honeymooning in San Fran in early June, should I pick a different location or will San Fran still be a safe choice.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I hope he is right and California just disappears off the map.