Search results

1. Lokre

wtb CPS-2 blue/green A board

getting into cps2 games and i realize now I need an A board. >..< I figured i'd ask if anyone had an extra one around these parts so that this newb can get his MSH and SFA1 grooves on... thanks!
  2. Lokre

Mass Murderer declared dead!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/may/1/newsid_3571000/3571497.stm May 1st, Germany, Hitler Has been Declared Dead! "Adolf Hitler has been killed at the Reich Chancery in Berlin, according to Hamburg radio. At 2230 local time a newsreader announced that reports from the...
  3. Lokre

FS/FT: MvC3: CE 360

I have a sealed Marvel vs Capcom 3: Collector's Edition for the xbox 360 includes the DLC characters (Jill and Shuma Gorath) the steelbook case, comic and free month of Mavel comics online I'd really prefer to trade this...I'd like to get into cps2 since i am content with my mvs collection...
  4. Lokre

really confused about an lcd

What do I need to do to connect an lcd pc monitor to a mulislot mvs board? I see cga-vga converter boards on ebay for about $40, is that what i need? Do i need to breadboard something up? I have been given the ok by the wife to spend some money getting my cabinet up and running and I'm...
  5. Lokre

finally buying my first candy cab!

ok, so within the next week or two I have finally been able to track down a neo 19 candy cab with the hood. Sadly the monitor doesn't work nor does the guy who is selling me know where to find one. Apparently, this thing has an 18.5 inch monitor with 17 viewable. It's not a standard size so...
  6. Lokre

WTT: PS3 games (Including Batman, iNfamous among others)

I am really looking for a copy of DJ Hero with turntables for either the xbox 360 or ps3. I have a few ps3 games that I just don't play anymore but are new enough that people may be interested in them. I'm also open for MVS trades...just let me know All my games are in great condition, lightly...
  7. Lokre

WTB: Gamer condition King of the Monsters

I'm just looking for a beatup/c-grade but working copy of one of my favorites growing up; King of the monsters. I have a soft spot for 1, but 2 would be just as good. Let me know what you are looking for, I can work with ya if you are looking for non-neo trades or cash... Heck, if you have...
  8. Lokre

Wanted: gamer's condition Metal Slug

Got em! thanks everyone!