Search results

1. dogworth

cps2 wavey video

just got a cps2 a board and 2 b boards. when hooked up to either my supergun or plugged into the cab the horizontal display is slightly wavey with either b board attached. is something going out on the a board? :spock: interesting note: while typing this i noticed that the power supply on the...
  2. dogworth

namco jamma to jvs

is there documentation for these anywhere? i'm trying to see if there is way to use a cps2 kick harness with this or use the 5th button on an atomiswave. just next to the main jamma input is a 10 pin connector. is that for the kick harness? also there are 4 dip switches. what might they be for?
  3. dogworth

How To: Get a 30" cab through a 29" door

So, I bought a cab, brought it all the way home and then figured out that the doorway for the room I wanted to put it in, is an inch too small. I spent a few minutes with a tape measure and found that simply removing the control panel brace would give me the clearance needed. However, the bolts...
  4. dogworth

shipping cabs?

does anyone know of a good reliable company experienced in packing and transporting cabs for a reasonable price? i'm interested in exploring this option before i commit to a 20 hour drive back and forth to pick up a cab i'm looking to buy.
  5. dogworth

MadTitan and GrimDog

Both MadTitan and GrimDog sent games well packed and quickly.
  6. dogworth

atomiswave video brightness

My atomiswave looks great on my PC monitor with the VGA output, but for whatever reason is not compatible with LCD TV's vga input. So, I've tried using the RGB off the jamma like I do with my MVS (the neo looks perfect) through a vga converter and the screen is way too bright. The converter...