Search results

1. arfink

FS- Everdive N8, piles of NES and FC stuff

De-listed. I'm leaving and can't reply to PMs, I'll re-post it later. Thanks for your patience.
  2. arfink

WTB: Rough/damaged NGP/NGPC

I want a roughed up or not working NGP/NGPC. As long as the joystick is in decent shape, that is. Console will be used for parts.
  3. arfink

not mine: ebay Blazing Star MVS originals

I bought one, but it's not been shipped just yet. Should have it in a few days to confirm original chipset. The BIN price isn't too hot, but he's been accepting offers, and I lowballed him and he took it, so to any of you cheapies out there, give it a shot...
  4. arfink

WTB a Neo Turf Masters MVS

I'm looking to get a loose copy of Neo Turf Masters or Big Tournament Golf for MVS. Either label is OK by me, they're all the same inside. Obviously, no boots. US sellers only please, and please include shipping to MN zipcode 55421 in your requested price. I'm just looking for a gamer quality...
  5. arfink

A little something I drew

This does reference the community here a bit: Enjoy.
  6. arfink

Moneybookers: opinions?

So, has anyone here heard of Moneybookers? How are they compared to Paypal? I have heard good things about them, such as that their fees are lower. I like that they're not Paypal. Anyone used them and want to give feedback?
  7. arfink

Some NGPC things

I am looking for some NGPC things: NGPC Link cable- can be original or the knock-off brand. I don't care if it's in the original packaging blah blah it's going to get played with when I get it. As such, I'm not looking to pay much more than $10 shipped for one. Games I'd like to get: Metal...
  8. arfink

NGPC Link cable- pinout?

I have a possible source to get some NGPC link-cable connectors made, but there is a particular piece of information I'd like to have, which is the pinout for the NGPC's link cable. I am fairly sure that it doesn't wire straight through. If someone here has one and a ohm-meter and would be...
  9. arfink

making my own unibios

I have an EPROM programmer and everything else I'll need, but I just want to know, what kind of EPROM should I use for making a unibios chip? I intend to use the old 2.3 version, so I'm not violating Raz's terms, and it'll be for my personal use only. He used to have the info on his website as...
  10. arfink

This looks cool: Hydorah

This looks definitely very cool, from an indie game developer and it's for PC. Take a look, the video is quite cool. http://www.locomalito.com/juegos_hydorah.php I think it looks awesome, what do you guys think?
  11. arfink

Might want to get into hyper- suggestions?

I was thinking of getting into the Hyper since it's a fairly inexpensive system to play about with. Anything I should know? What games are good? What revision do I want to have? Are the carts region protected? Is the board Jamma compatible? Can I consolize it? Thanks!
  12. arfink

WTB/WTTF: ASOII or Alpha Mission II, MVS

Hey, I am looking for an ASOII or Alpha Mission II cart for MVS. It's a personal favorite of mine. I am looking for about $35-$40 shipped. Gamers condition is acceptable. Loose cart preferred. Stuff I have you might be interested in: Lots of NES things, all in nice shape. I have lots of...
  13. arfink

WTB/TF NGPC Link cable

I am looking for an NGPC link cable, not the Dreamcast link but the regular link cable. I am thinking probably $15 shipped. Maybe you have one to sell? Please send me a PM. I am also open to trades, let me know what you'd be interested in. I have a couple MVS titles I'd let go, as well as lots...
  14. arfink

DUX- impressions?

Anyone here played DUX? Is it good? I have heard alot of negatives but without any really good reasons. How does the music sound? I might get the OST and skip the game itself.
  15. arfink

WTB/TF Famicom stuff!

Alrighty then, here's what I'm looking for. I want a Famicom, preferably one that is in gamers grade or so. Ultimately, the only thing that needs to work is the motherboard, but working controllers is a plus too. It's for a mod job I'm working on, so I'll ultimately only need the electronic guts...
  16. arfink

Das Boot: un-hacking

So, quick question. I have a boot that's also been hacked. It has all EPROMS inside, and all of them are socketed. The game seems to be the same, except hacked to unlock all characters and change the power meters up. So that means P1 is probably the only rom that's altered from the originals. So...
  17. arfink

WTB/WTTF: NGPC stuff, ASOII MVS

I am looking for some Neo Geo things: EDIT: OK, adding pricing so that people can think if they want to sell. $15 +shipping - An NGPC link cable (not the dreamcast link cable) $10 +shipping - A broken or dirt cheap NGPC that still has a decent joystick (to be taken apart for a project) no...
  18. arfink

MV-1B sound not working

Hi, I have an MV-1B that I got for $5 from an operator who I was buying some games from. He sold it because the audio wasn't working and he said he didn't want to try and fix it because he had a bunch more sitting in storage. After looking around the board I am lead to conclude that the either...
  19. arfink

Sound Crackles

Hi, my MV-1FZS is having some sound issues. It makes seemingly random crackling sounds (in the audio channel, not physical crackling) while running. Sometimes they go away, sometimes they are quite bad. This is not cartridge related as far as I can tell because all my carts and the slot are very...
  20. arfink

WTB: Neo Geo Pocket link cable

I am looking to buy a Neo Geo Pocket link cable, the NGP to NGP kind, not the dreamcast link cable. PM offers, I was thinking in the $15 shipped price range.