Search results

1. O

Insurance on Box Trucks

With the candy cab group buy going on I'm seriously considering buying a box truck, since it's something that can always be used in the arcade collecting hobby. The only caveat is that I'd really rather not pay for traditional auto insurance on a truck I'm only going to use 4 or 5 times a year...
  2. O

Good Seimitsu Buttons

Does anyone have or know of a source to purchase Seimitsu PS-14-GXN or PS-14-GX buttons? They are similar to the Sanwa OSBN/F-30RG in that both have the superior microswitch. I've asked just about every arcade parts vendor I know of (Lizard Lick, Gremlin, Welink and others.) and they either...
  3. O

WTB: KOF Max Impact Maniax (JP) for Xbox

Title says it all. I'm looking for the Japanese version only. I'm willing to pay cash or trade MVS games. Hit me up if you're willing to part with one.
  4. O

Commie Arcades

I came across a few interesting articles at work today. This goes through a North Korean arcade: http://www.ukresistance.co.uk/2008/09/inside-north-korean-arcade.html And this give some very basic info and screenshots on some Soviet arcades: http://www.15kop.ru/index_en.htm The North Korean...
  5. O

Great MVS CAbinet Deal in IN

It's not mine, but you sure as hell can't argue with that price. Awesome deal for somebody in the area. http://cgi.ebay.com/Neo-Geo-MVS-Arcade-Cabinet_W0QQitemZ270281409337QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270281409337&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
  6. O

Insane Irritating Maze Project

First of all, yes, I know this is insane, but bear with me anyway. My ultimate goal is to have a box dedicated to IR that will plug directly into my supergun and run on my TV, somewhat similar in appearance to the box that can be seen in this thread...
  7. O

Old and New Style Button/Joystick Replacement

While doing good old fashioned RTFF looking for info on other topics I came across a thread that mentioned replacing the buttons in the old style sticks with any 24mm Sanwa buttons. That sounds like a great idea, which leads me to wonder if there are any Sanwa (or even Seimitsu) sticks that...
  8. O

ST-V vs. Saturn Ports?

I recently purchased an ST-V PCB and was thinking about getting carts for Saturn games I enjoyed (to play them in their true form) and was wondering if anyone who has played both has noticed enough of an improvement to justify rebuying the games. A few of the games I would think about rebuying...
  9. O

Samurai Shodown 64

I need a Samurai Shodown 64 cart to complete my fighting cart set. I'd be willing to buy either a kit or loose kart. For UK members picked up the board and 3 carts I do have from eBay seller alan.robert a few months ago. I found out that he has Samurai Shodown 64 kits now but it is too much...
  10. O

What Systems Have Mahjong, Pachinko and/or Pachislot Controllers?

Here are the ones that I know about. I'd assume/hope I'm missing a few, especially for Mahjong and Pachislot. Mahjong: Famicom Neo Geo Pachinko: Famicom Super Famicom PC Engine Saturn PSX Pachislot: Super Famicom PS2
  11. O

Metal Slug 6 MVS Port?

I tend to think that this seller is full of crap, but I thought I'd throw this out there on the off chance that what he's saying is true. I called Great Western (ebay seller gwgat) about a couple carts on his website and he mentioned that he also had access to a lot of "Korean version" MVS...
  12. O

YAhoo HK Proxy Bidding Service?

Does anyone know of any Yahoo Hong Kong proxy bidding services other than Abidko? I've asked them to bid on an item for me twice (the second time they had 9 days before the end of the auction) and they just don't place bids on YHK. Google and Yahoo have come back with nothing. Is there anyone...
  13. O

CDZ Hacks/Upgrades?

I've seen a lot of AES systems that have had various modifications done to them to improve the experience for the user, with mods ranging from S-vid to component to improved BIOS options to stereo and digital audio, all of which are great additions to any console. I was wondering if there is...
  14. O

Hyper Neo 64 - If You Want One READ NOW!!

A friend of mine wants to make some room in his warehouse by having me buy all of the unused HNG64 sets he has taking up space. I know he already sold some of them so I'll be getting whatever is left. Sadly, I'm not a multimillionaire so I need to make sure these have a place to go before I...
  15. O

What Is This Stuff?

I was bidding on this auction but lost it half an hour after it was supposed to end thanks to SMJ not raising my limit and a bunch of people bidding after the auction was supposed to end: http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e76334479 A horizontally loading 2 slot without a JAMMA or...
  16. O

Interest In PC-FX? - REMOVED

SORRY, YOU DO NOT YET MEET THE SELLER REQUIREMENTS AS STATED HERE. -JUDGE DREDD
  17. O

Hyper Neo Geo 64 PCBS and Carts Wanted

I'm looking for all 3 Hyper Neo 64 Hyper Neo 64 PCBs, as well as carts for Buriki-One, Fatal Fury, both Samurai Showdown games and Xtreme Rally. Depending on price I might be interested in an extra Beast Busters cart since I don't have a PCB to test mine on yet. I would prefer loose carts to...