Search results

1. O

My EBAY Items - MVS Artworks + Atomiswave games

Selling my entire Atomiswave collection, some nice gear listed! http://shop.ebay.com.au/boredstu/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 Salary Man Kintaro Samsho6 Dolphin Blue Metal Slug 6 Horse Racing Touch Screen Unit 4 Player connection box, and more Also a whole bunch of MVS...
  2. O

FS - Shmups PCB's + Artworks, Salamander 2, Batrider + More

Have my shmups collection of PCB's and artworks up for sale on ebay at the moment. For anyone that might be interested here's the link http://shop.ebay.com.au/boredstu/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg= Some nice artworks and games in that lot, everything was starting at 99c! Detana Twinbee...
  3. O

Anyone with a 4 Slot Neo Geo board and a multimeter?

Can anyone on here check something out for me? I need someone to check if the following points should be joined by a track as I think this board has some corrosion. 74LS244 at 10P, does it's pin 16 connect to B17 on connector CN9? Logically it should if I extrapolate the pattern of other...
  4. O

For Auction - CPS2, MVS, F3, NGCD

Got a whole bunch of stuff i just listed on ebay http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbaySellingActiveListings&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK Here's a few titles Taito F3 stuff 3x Motherboards Bubble Bobble 3 Elevator Action Returns Puzzle Bobble 4 Gekirindan Pop n Pop CPS2 3...
  5. O

WANTED: Atomiswave Dolphin Blue + Guilty GEar X 1.5

As the title says, looking for these two carts if anyone has them for sale. PM me with price.
  6. O

My MVS KITS + Loose carts on EBAY

Got 3 kits and a bunch of carts on ebay, click to see :) http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZaustralia_100
  7. O

For Sale: 25 Neo MVS Carts - Will trade for KOF KITS!

I WILL TRADE FOR ONLY THE FOLLOWING KOF KITS! US KOF 94, 95, 96, 97 in very good/excellent/mint condition. Got some more stuff up for sale... PM or reply in thread. I'm located in australia so shipping will be more expensive than alot of you are used to, however the loose carts are the...
  8. O

Wanted: King of Fighters 94, 95, 96, 97 Minty/EXC US MVS Kits

As the title states, i'm looking to get some really good condition kits for these games. The cart may have a few insertion scratches only, but it must have FULL unused arts and the outer box must be in EXCELLENT condition!! US MVS KITS PLEASE!!! Please PM me if you have and are willing to sell...
  9. O

FS: 50+ MVS Carts & a few NAOMI+CPS2 - PRICE DROPS!!!

UPDATE!!! ALOT OF STUFF HAS GONE TO EBAY NOW!!!! PRICES HAVE BEEN DROPPED ON ALMOST EVERYTHING!!! ALL PRICES IN AUD (www.xe.com for currency conversion) Ok peoples....to start with here is my ebay account...
  10. O

My MVS Kits + Carts on ebay LB2, Mslug3, RBFF2 + More

Got some goodies up for auction at the moment.... http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZaustralia_100 Kits or Partials Baseball Stars 2 Baseball Stars Pro Fatal Fury Fatal Fury 2 Fatal Fury 3 Kabuki Klash Karnovs Revenge Kizuna Encounter Last Blade 2 Metal Slug 3 Mutation Nation Ninja Commando...
  11. O

Decided to cull my collection :\

This isn't a for sale thread, more of a rant.....lol I went through all my arcade gear and decided that I'm going to get rid of alot of stuff. Mainly the stuff that i would never play. Such a hard thing to do to go through my collection and pick out what i don't really.....umm....need? lol. I...
  12. O

My MVS - Taito F3 - CPS2 - CPS3 on ebay!

Hey guys, i have a bunch of stuff up for sale at the moment. Some stuff starting at 99c! Check it out here http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZaustralia_100 :)
  13. O

What game is this?

Yes shitty pic but does anyone know?
  14. O

Washing the dishes.....

So i got a lot of 10 games from the land of Japan.....and i couldn't get 1 of the games to boot.....not a single bloody one...in any of my boards. I inspected the connectors on the games....nearly all of them look like brand new. So at this point i was getting a little worried as there was a few...
  15. O

My new neo-geo website

Just thought i would post to let you guys know...i've made my site into a bit of a neo-geo dedication site. I should warn that i have very poor web design skills.....so my site is very basic, but it works (for me anyways). I have to add that i have spent an absolute crapload of hours on making...
  16. O

21 MVS Carts For Sale

Well it's time for me to try and sell off the duplicate carts i have. Need to get some more $$ to fund the last part of my MVS collection (all the expensive ones). All labels are original unless otherwise stated. There is 1 game with a home made label (sengoku) this is a US cart. the label fell...
  17. O

Identify these JP games for me

As the topic says, can anyone identify these games for me? Pleeeease & Thanks I'm pretty sure two of the boxed games are Magical Drop 2 & Real Bout Special, no idea of the AES game or the others though.
  18. O

Weird problem with my credit board?

As the title states i have this weird problem that i'm getting with my cab. I have a 6 slot Aussie neo cab, with the original 6 slot that was in it. Everything works fine. Credit boards both show credits for P1 and P2 when you press service, when you put the coin in and select a credit for P1...
  19. O

My new 6 slot LAI cab.

Well i picked up a 6 slot rather cheaply today.....It's an aussie style LAI cab. Being that i live in Australia i guess that helps. Anyways i spent 4+ hours on it after i got it just playing around (translation:cleaning) with it. Some piccies BEFORE: Dirty... Dirty some more Very filthy...
  20. O

My Poor Twinkle Star Sprites :(

So i recently purchased an english label Twinkle Star Sprites from a seller on the board. I never did open it to see what it was like inside. The seller dosen't sell bootlegs.....so i guess there was no point...Anyways, last night i was taking apart some carts for something i am working...