Search results

1. B

SD screen flicker issue

So was able to mess with all the monitor adjustments and no luck. I’m guessing it’s a voltage issue. The PS is a 150 and doesn’t appear that it can be adjusted. Any other help would be appreciated!
  2. B

SD screen flicker issue

So I just got a 4-slot Big Red with a lotta restore work done including a tube swap. I just purchased the SD and all the games were already loaded on. However, I am getting some flicker during gameplay and even on the menu screen (thin white horizontal lines). I haven’t tried a regular MVS cart...
  3. B

NEOSD MVS Support thread !

So I just got a 4-slot Big Red with a lotta restore work done including a tube swap. I just purchased the SD and all the games were already loaded on. However, I am getting some flicker during gameplay and even on the menu screen (thin white horizontal lines). I haven’t tried a regular MVS cart...
  4. B

WTB: SD or SD Pro MVS

Found!
  5. B

WTB: SD or SD Pro MVS

Still looking! Just missed the one here for sale 😫
  6. B

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Any updates or news on the NG MVS version?
  7. B

Metal Slug 6 Original

For sale is an original Metal Slug 6 for Atomiswave! Cart is 100% original! Will only ship within US. All sales final and PP FF only. Price includes priority shipping. Will also include Atomiswave MB if interested. Cart with Shockbox $525 Cart plus Atomiswave MB $600
  8. B

Rare MVS Titles!

9. B

Rare MVS Titles!

10. B

Rare MVS Titles!

11. B

Rare MVS Titles!

12. B

Rare MVS Titles!

I have the following for sale! ZERO BOOTS! Repro labels, but very clean and ALL ORIGINAL BOARDS! All come with shockbox and insert! Paypal FF please! All carts include USPS Priority shipping! At this time, will ONLY ship within US! Pulstar $375 Viewpoint $250 Magical Drop III $100 Street...
  13. B

Arcade 1up stools

Was thinking of buying a few of these for my Candy cab. Do you guys think they are too high. The lowest they sit is 21.5 inches