Search results

1. M

HUGE MIDNIGHT MASS TOURNEMENT IN CLEVELAND, OH (6/21~6/22) 14 GAMES!!!

HUGE Midnight Madness Tourny in CLEVELAND, OH - 14 GAMES!!! (6/21 - 6/22) Place South Park Mall's "The Game Room" 500 Southpark Center Rd. Strongsville, OH 44136 Date June, 21st going into June, 22nd 2003. Time Sign Up: 8 pm All Tournys: 9 pm (all of the tournys will be going on at once)...
  2. M

WTF Happened to the Neo 64?!?!?!?!??

From all the pics I've seen it looked great and I remember SS64 II...WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  3. M

I'm making THE best CvS2 FAQ EVER!!! and I need your help!!!!!!!!!!

O.K. I'm going to try and make a VERY KICK ASS FAQ!!! So here's how I'm going to do it... I don't play with ALL Charaters but...If you want main author credits (along with me) then tell me a charater you rule with and write your own FAQ on THAT Charater ONLY I'll take the best FAQ's and put them...
  4. M

FIC: The Leonhart - Katatama Detective Agency, Part 1

We start our story in the Slow and Quiet Kansas City Suburbs...The Home of the Leonhart - Katatama Detective Agency where our heroes Kazuki "1313" Katatama and Mycah Leonhart are playing a nice rousing game of Mark of the Wolves on Mycah's NeoRAGE x.... Kazuki: Why do you keep grabing ROCK...
  5. M

FIC: The Leonhart - Katatama Detective Agency

We start our story in the Slow and Quiet Kansas City Suburbs...The Home of the Leonhart - Katatama Detective Agency where our heroes Kazuki "1313" Katatama and Mycah Leonhart are playing a nice rousing game of Mark of the Wolves on Mycah's NeoRAGE x.... Kazuki: Why do you keep grabing ROCK...
  6. M

Is CAPCOM vs. SNK 2 out in arcades yet?!?!?!?!?!!?

Rumor is it is...WELL IS IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
  7. M

The Fighters Bible.......I need help!

I'm actually going to make a "Fighters Bible"!!! I need YOUR help guys! post up some rules and "Commandments" that you think should go in there!
  8. M

Why do the Japanses Win at all fighting games but Lose at Marvel vs. Capcom 2?

You know what!!! I'll tell you why the Japanese lose at MvC2...IT'S BECAUSE THEY PLAY REAL FUCKIN' FIGHTING GAMES!!!!!!! SFIII 3rd Strike, CvS, SSF2T, MOST SNK GAMES!!!, ect. We Americans have gotten soft because of these "Hyper Mega Dial-a-Combo Mash My Way To Victory!!!" Games!!!!!!! And...
  9. M

If you are in or near the Kansas City,MO area please read!!!

I'm moving there from Cleveland,OH in the start of August and I need some GOOD comp!!! (scrubs need not apply!) so if you live around there get ready to get schooled cause now Mycah is in town!!!!!!! E-Mail: alphatwo@hotmail.com
  10. M

What kind of secret characters will you want to have in Capcom vs. SNK 2?

This is a good topic IMO that I got from jo00 at GameFAQ's here check it out... I say... Capcom Darkstalker (Lilith was confirmed): Felica *I want Kitty!!!* Rival School: HYO!!! Final Fight: The sword guy from FF2 or Haggar Street Fighter 3: Alex! Street Fighter Alpha: Cody (Jeans and...
  11. M

A little help please...

....Well I'm a big SNK fan but no NeoGeo I depend on the SNES,PS1 and DC for my SNK goodness what I wanted to know was what is the big deal about NeoGeo Freak? and what do some of the terms mean around here like dumped ect. I would really like some help an education on the subject of REAL SNK...