Search results

1. Angel

Xbox to Xbox 360 question

Quick question, can you install backward compatible XBOX games to the hard drive of the 360? If so, do you still need the disc for it to start up like 360 games that are installed to the HDD?
  2. Angel

Entire Saturn collection w/ imports & rares *LOWER PRICE*

for pictures NEW PRICING, only $100 for this collection shipped to the US. PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL ONLY. http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ele/1079003053.html I'm looking for $100 shipped via Fed Ex ground to the U.S. only, my account is not setup for international. Selling my entire...
  3. Angel

Atari 5200 Prototype cartridge

Hello. I'm selling off my video game collection, I am ebaying most of it, but I wanted to offer this item here as for some reason Ebay won't let you sell official prototypes. The game is Real Sports Tennis, it is the lab loaner of the finish version, so it plays the same as the regular one...
  4. Angel

Man builds robot girlfriend

So your an uber nerd, software developer, in your 30's and still living with your parents. The men hate you, the women laugh at you, so what do you do?? You build your own god damn girlfriend. That's right, fuck real women, synthetic is the way to go...
  5. Angel

probably a dumb question, MVS

I have to ask this out of my own curiosity. In the soft dips, I have 2 games that both have a the option for Blood/Flash on or off, SVC Chaos and KOF 2003. Flash off is the default, I turn the flash on and I see no difference, what is the Flash on supposed to be?
  6. Angel

Netflix and the Xbox 360

So I signed up for gold membership as well as Netflix and have been completely disappointed. This is nothing like I expected this to be or am I doing something completely wrong. Is it just me or does the Watch It Now selection of movies just totally suck balls. There's no good movies hardly...
  7. Angel

Any Coleco Table top arcade fans out there?

Coleco Table Top Arcade Hall of Fame I didn't see much love out there for these little machines, so I decided to add a section to my site for a friendly high score competition. So if you guys have one of these, dust 'em off and lets post some high scores.
  8. Angel

Wii music bombs

Compared to the other similar titles, according to Gamespot, sold only 80,000 copies, but like they asked, is it because the game doesn't come with anything else, like Wii-play comes with an extra controller and Wii-fit comes with the balance board? Is that what the Wii has to do to sell...
  9. Angel

gaming review web site

Hello. I'm sure some of you may have seen my sig. But I wanted to let everybody know. I started a web site for video game reviews where I am going to attempt to review every game that I own, which I suspect will take me a very long time. But anyway, if your interested, here it is...
  10. Angel

probably a very dumb MVS full kit question

Well I'm getting my first full kit, SVC Chaos. I'm extremely excited. Here are my questions: Does the kit come with instructions on how to set your cab up with the stuff it comes with? Will the stuff even work with a 4-slot version 3 cab? Does anybody have a picture of a kit set up on their...
  11. Angel

for sale: KOF 94 MVS

Cart is in very good condition and works perfect. KOF 94 MVS: I'm asking $16 for it shipped via Fed Ex ground Pay pal only, and will ship to Canada, but price will be different depending on your postal code, will have to re-calculate freight. PM me if interested. Thanks.
  12. Angel

looking to possibly buy SVC Chaos

cart only. what kind of price is a cart only fetching these days? Full kits around $75? Right?? Thanks.
  13. Angel

price check please SVC Chaos

Cart only. What is the current going rate? Thanks.
  14. Angel

Lots of different stuff

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=130358 as much as I hate to link, I really don't want to post everything again. PM me if you are interested in anything. Thanks.
  15. Angel

KOF 94 MVS

Asking $15 shipped to the US via Fed Ex ground if anybody wants it. I accept payment via Pay-pal. Thanks. The other games are for sale too. 360 games $12 ea. Nintendogs. $13 BULLETWITCH IS SOLD
  16. Angel

3 common MVS games

I have World Heroes 1 & 2 and Fatal Fury. All 3 shipped for $25 in the US. Payment accepted via Pay-pal only. I ship Fed Ex ground to US and Canada only, CANADA PRICING WILL BE DIFFERENT DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION, PLEASE PM WITH POSTAL CODE AND I WILL GIVE YOU A QUOTE. Please let me know if...
  17. Angel

re-painting a big red

Can you just paint over everything or does it need to be stripped?
  18. Angel

Restoring my MVS, many pictures!!!

I put all the pictures here instead of linking back to Atari Age. The MVS I had wasn't in that bad of shape to begin with, just cosmetically wasn't very good to look at and now I'm trying to get it into better shape. See below.
  19. Angel

Played Metal Slug for the first time.

Well I finally played Metal Slug for the first time last night when my Metal Slug X came in the mail. Not really knowing what to expect from the game, needless to say I was pretty blown away. The game is fantastic. I couldn't believe the visuals, some of the enemies, bosses and mid bosses...
  20. Angel

side scrolling adventure/ beat em up suggestions

Hello. Need a suggestion please. I have a 4 slot MVS that 2 of the games in the 4-slots are terrible. I have Metal Slug X coming in the mail, but my question is this. What side scrolling adventure games or beat em ups are good for MVS, while I'm at it, what sports games are decent?