Search results

1. Kaike

Sourcing cabs from Asia?

Hey there peeps. I wanted to know where people are sourcing cabs from for group buys etc. I see this is company GRNZERO out of SC the is buying up cabs from Japan. All the of the contacts in Asia I have reached out to say they are out of stock. Does anyone know were I should be looking if I...
  2. Kaike

WTB: K0001 Key

Hey I just gave away my Neos K0001 key with an Astro City I just sold. I took the key I had on from my Blast City thinking I had a spare but the 5575 key I have does not work. Now I can’t play my Blast City because I can’t turn it on without the key. Just found out you can’t have dimple keys...
  3. Kaike

Going rate for a Sega Astro City?

What would a Sega Astro City fetch these days? East Coast, NYC is the closest city.
  4. Kaike

WTB SEGA 5575 Key

Can someone sell me a key or show me where I can get one for under $20 shipped?
  5. Kaike

Lost the key to my blast city

Is there a quick fix, homemade lock pick?
  6. Kaike

Gunlord X Physical?

Is anyone else thinking of picking up the Switch physical release of Gunlord X? https://nintendoeverything.com/gunlord-x-getting-a-physical-release/
  7. Kaike

WTB: Atomiswave Games

Anyone have FOTNS, Dolphin Blue, and Neo Geo Battle? I should have bought them when the boots were flooding the market but I waited and now I can't even find them.
  8. Kaike

EAST COAST GROUP BUY INTREST

Hello all you cool cats and kittens! I just want to get a feel if there is a need for me to do another United States east coast candy cab group buy. This would not be until fall probably as I am just getting a feel for if this is wanted.
  9. Kaike

FS: Japanese 3DS w/ 3 Games

Japanese 3DS, the small one with faceplates. Gently used with the hard to find Kyary Pamyu Pamyu faceplates on it. The blank white ones are still in the box. It includes the original box and 3 games. Monster Hunter 3G, Monster Hunter 4, and One Piece Super Grand Battle X. $180 shipped.
  10. Kaike

Nintendo Imports For Sale: N64 + Super Famicom

Super Smash Bros 64 - $30 Mario Kart 64 - $20 each Bomber Man 64 - $15 Ogre Battle 64 - $10 Yoshi's Island w/ universal game case - $20 Pac-In-Time - $10 Super Robot Taisen - $5 Classic Road - $5 Super Fami Baseball 3 - $10 Sailor Moon Beat Em Up - $10 Front Misson - $10 Super Donkey Kong (aka...
  11. Kaike

WTB: Dreamcast Controller

Only an official one and preferably white or blue.
  12. Kaike

FS: Super Neo 29 Candy Cab

I am moving and I can't keep all my cabs so 1 has to go! This is a slightly damaged Super Neo 29 that is NOT currently working. I think it needs a new power supply or just a new jamma harness. It does have a working Nanao MS9-29A monitor with no screen burn. The damage is from before I got the...
  13. Kaike

Preorder My Graphic Novel

Yes this is a shameless plug but whatever. So basically I wrote a really neat cyberpunk graphic novel and its up on kickstarter. If you guys could check it out and let me know what you think I would be greatly appreciated. If you like it then back it so we can finish it and print it...
  14. Kaike

My Graphic Novel (Shameless Plug)

Hey neo heads I just launched my new kickstarter today for the graphic novel I wrote called Pirate Team Sigma. I would mean the world to me if you could check it out and possibly pledge. Also any feedback would be greatly appreciated...
  15. Kaike

Maybe I Am Insane!?!

I must have a brain tumor cuz I am thinking of doing another cab group buy. This is just an interest check so lemme know if anyone is interested. Warning this is probably going to be a little more expensive than last time. I am not going to lose money like before.
  16. Kaike

WTB: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (Gazelle/Banpresto)

Can't find this title anywhere. Don't even know of a price. Lemme know if you have one!
  17. Kaike

WTB: Neo Geo Pocket Color

My brother stole mine. I need a new one.
  18. Kaike

Atomiswave Bootleg Group Buy Interest Check

I know I know. Spare me. Just checking if anyone would like to do a AW boot group buy. Should be like $50 shipped. Games available would be FFXI, FF Neowave, SS6, Metal Slug 6, Dolphin Blue, Knights of Valour, Neo Geo Bat Col, Rumble Fish, GG Isuka, Demolish Fist.
  19. Kaike

MVC1 CPS2 graphical issues

I have a cps2 copy of MVC that has lines in the BG. I thought it was the A board but I have tried 2 of them with the same issues. BTW this only happened like a week ago before that there were no lines. Any ideas what could be wrong. When I press the boards tighter it slightly helps but does...
  20. Kaike

Broke my tri-sync?

So I was trying to figure out how to do 31k on my blast with an atomiswave. For some reason I could find nothing online with someone explaining how tri sync works with a vga cable. Basically I figured u just set the monitor to 31 via the dip and plug in the board with a vga cable. I did that and...