Search results

1. W

Twinkle Star Sprites boot.

Picked this up off eBay for what I thought was a good price. Seller had 100% feedback and it wasn't too underpriced so I presumed it to be legit. Just wanting to verify before I hit this guy up for a refund. The program board has an extra chip and the character board is totally different than...
  2. W

FS: Capcom CPS2 D&D TOD

Blue B board only. Battery changed in January of this year by me. The label is a reproduction and is not original. $120 shipped in the US. --iSYWmI5V4
  3. W

Chip Source

Trying to resurrect a Prehistoric Isle 2. Does anybody know a source for the this chip on the CHA board or if a 90G06CF7050 will work?
  4. W

FS: Capcom CPS2 D&D TOD

Blue B board only. Battery changed in January of this year by me. The label is a reproduction and is not original. $130 shipped in the US. --iSYWmI5V4
  5. W

FS: Ikari Warriors PCB & LS-30 Joysticks - SOLD

Ikari Warriors non-JAMMA PCB with JAMMA Adapter 9ZRQk8d6XQc Pair of LS-30 Rotary Joysticks with Cables F8HBedJiJGE Cut Down Marquee & Bezel from Conversion $120
  6. W

FS: Vampire Savior USA CPS2 A+B Board - SOLD!

Little damage to one of the clip slots on the A board as pictured. Comes with two clips. $110 Shipped in the US of A. Dvv_ZwEk5w4
  7. W

R-Type Command PSP Game

I bought this for my son thinking it was the side scrolling shooter. It's more of a tactics type game. Bought new and only inserted in the PSP once. $10
  8. W

FS: Capcom CPS2 A Board

Blue USA $25
  9. W

Zupapa Boot?

I don't think this is a boot, but I really can't tell. The soldering looks factory, it has one EPROM. The label was smooth and felt like it should have been a holo label, but it's not. Cracked it open for verification. I haven't seen one of these before, so any insight would be great...
  10. W

Source for 27C1000, or alternative?

Looking for a source for a couple of 27C1000 EPROM chips, or an alternative that will work. Needing them for S1 on Ghostlop.
  11. W

FS: X-Men vs. Street Fighter CPS2 (Phoenix Ed.) - $85

Will ship USPS priority w/free delivery confirmation. If interested, please PM or email me your zipcode for a quote. Paypal preferred. USA folks only please.
  12. W

Source for 6116 RAM?

Anybody have a source with the same physical size as what's on the MVS motherboard? I've only been able to find larger chips.
  13. W

EPROM Equivalent for 23C32** Mask ROM?

I've got an X-men vs. StreetFighter that has some garbled graphics. I'd like to verify the graphics chips with those in MAME to make sure one isn't faulty. My programmer does not seem to have an option for the chips and I was wondering if there was an alternate device name that was compatible.
  14. W

UMK3, MVC & etc...

Shipping not included unless noted. Will ship USPS priority shipping w/free delivery confirmation. If interested, please PM or email me your zipcode for a quote. Paypal preferred. Check out my wants and we can work a deal. USA folks only please. For Sale or Trade: Eight Ball Action EPROM...
  15. W

Help ID RayStorm Components?

I have a RayStorm board that has wavy graphics. Other than that, it seems to play fine. I think I've figured out the problem, but I'm needing help identifying a missing capacitor. I figured I'd come to the best shmups board I know to see if anybody could take a high res photo, or tell me the...
  16. W

MVS related items for sale/trade.

Paypal preferred. No paypal fees charged. Prices do not include shipping. Will ship via USPS priority mail to verified addresses only. Continental US only please. English Art of Fighting Neo-Geo MVS cartridge - $10 pic Japanese Fatal Fury Neo-Geo MVS Kit - $18 pic - SOLD English King of...
  17. W

Source for 6116 Sound RAM?

Looking for a source to order a 6116 to resolve a Z80 error. I've plugged a U-BIOS into the sytem and it comes up with no sound. I've already checked all the traces and I think this will be a logical place to start. I already have some 6116 RAM, but it's not in the right package. The pin...
  18. W

Vertical Rolling on MVS.

I know this topic has been covered before, but I'm unable to use the search due to an error. I guess it's returning too many hits or something. Anyway, there was a topic explaining how the MVS output is just shy of the frequency a lot of TVs are expecting which causes a vertical roll. I think...
  19. W

WTB: Loop 24 Joystick

Looking for a Loop 24 optical rotary joystick for use with Caliber-50.
  20. W

Project Interest: Mini-Marquee Archive?

There's been an ongoing discussion in the tech support forum, but I thought I would post it here to get more opinions. You can see the original thread here. Feel free to post your comments in either topic since I'll be watching them both. Thanks.