Search results

1. Iroshi*Nagasaki

No background in games

Hey Guys, it's been a while since I posted here, but I have come out of retirement with a new problem. I have a consolized two slot which has been giving me the following problem: missing backgrounds. All of my carts are clean and the system itself is very clean. So I don't think is dirt, any...
  2. Iroshi*Nagasaki

WTB: Sega Saturn System

Looking for a sega saturn system in good shape. I don't need any games just the system with maybe one control pad. I would prefer it to be japanese but US version just as well. Please send me PM with price shipped to Puerto Rico (US territory). Thanks Guys!
  3. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Consolized MVS 2 slot with all my games!

Well boys, as the economy continues to go down the drain, I go along with it. It's been a year since my last job and still I remain jobless, so my precious MVS along with my collection has to go. What you get: Consolized MVS system done by KPJ! S-video, stereo and universal bios! 1 Memory card 2...
  4. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Looking for the following games!

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I posted! Its good to be back! King of fighters 2000 MVS King of fighters 2001 MVS King of fighters 2002 MVS Garou MOTW MVS Shock Troopers MVS Please send pm or post prices with shipping already included! Shipping is to be based on this area code 00662...
  5. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Neo Geo Pad 2 for my Consolized MVS

Hi guys, It's been a long time since I posted anything in the forums and now I'm back with a simple question. I want to know if I can use a neo geo pad 2 (originally for the PS2) on my precious Neo Geo with slight modification. If anyone does the modification, how much do you charge? I also want...
  6. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Fc twin system question

Hey guys, I feel like this is out of the forum kind of thing but I need the info.I have a ton of Jap.Snes games ,Nes games and U.s games for both systems .I need to know if this system is able to play the imports and also can It be moded for s-video at least? Any comments on this would be...
  7. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Consolized atomiswave on jamma cabinet

I have a consolized AW.I would like to know if I can still use it in a Jamma Cabinet.Please guys let me know.
  8. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Moded Gamecube with Viper EXtreme chip and case

Hi guys,It's been a long time!! Here I have a Moded Game cube(first edition)moded with a viper extreme with its usb adapter,usb cable,with cobra bios,with team viper case(allows the game cube to play regular size dvd's.It has the following back ups..resident evil 4,bomberman generation,need for...
  9. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Wanted:Garou and Kof 2000,2001 MVS loose carts no kit

Guys I need these games MVS and I need them with the shipping already included in the price.I live in PuertoRico so Shipping would be more less the same as in the states.Give me prices.Thanks guys.Us or Jap does not matter.
  10. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Atomiswave button and color problems

Ok guys so this is the problem.I just got my Consolized AW and sat down to play KOF Neo Wave.I want to configure the button lay out like (1,2,3,4 for attack and 5 for heat on an Aes Neo controller.How do I do it?I mean I tried and all i got was(2,1,3,4,and 5)meaning that in KOF light kick is on...
  11. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Looking for Super Grafix system mint with games

I'm looking for a super grafix system mint with games .I have an xbox mint(second edition but with the lens of the first edition Xbox which was the best lens) with box ,22 games.For Trade..Any other trades are welcome.Games systems..you name it.Pm me for more info.
  12. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Wanted..Dreamcast clear cases,any color

Hey ,Boys,I need at least 2 clear cases any color is fine.Pm asap with price plus shipping to Puerto Rico area code 00662.If you only have one that's fine also.Just let me know. :buttrock:
  13. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Dreamcast s-video or component

Hey guys..I'm looking for info on the Dreamcast and it's behavior(meaning picture quality) with s-video and Component video.If someone here has done it ,I wish to know if there is any REAL difference at all and if it's worth it. Thanks guys.
  14. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Trading Xbox with 20 games for mvs or AW games

Ok boys also for trading, is a mint condition Xbox(with box,inserts,instructions and bagies) with 22 mint condition games(box,instructions and game).Games are: Doom 3 collector's edition Jade empire collector's edition fable conkers live and reloaded Raze's hell Mortal Kombat deception(scorpion...
  15. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Moded Sega Saturn System SOLD!!!DELETE PLEASE

Hey boys,Here's a sega saturn(round buttons)model No.MK-80000A..Serial number(AE68105494)moded to play with your favorite back ups.System is in very good conditon .Rf is included,a/c cable an analog controller(nights control)and the following back up.......Dragonballz shinbotuden,Warriors of...
  16. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Wanted:Fire ProWrestling Returns Ps2

Pm me asap.I live in PuertoRico area code 00662!!Give me price!!
  17. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Looking for the following mvs games

Metal slug Metal slug 2 Kof 2000 Kof 98 Kof 2001 Fatal Fury 2 shock troopers 1 Pm with prices!! Thanks
  18. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Ps2 Neo Geo stick 2 on Atomiswave

Hey Guys..I wanted to know if anyone has bothered to use a Ps2 neo stick 2 with a SG on an AW.I'll be getting my Atomiswave consolized and wanted to know if such a thing has been tried and how it works.I guess that if it works, it would be great to play a game where the fith button is needed to...
  19. Iroshi*Nagasaki

Pc engine Duo,Duo-r.Duo-rx and super cd system PSU

Ok guys. An ebay member sent me the following message: if you are thinking about getting a PC-Engine Duo, Duo-R, Duo-RX, or PC-Engine w/ Super CD attachment to play cd-rom games; make sure you get a japanese transformer to convert 120v -> 100v. In the United States the power outlet is 120v...
  20. Iroshi*Nagasaki

My King of fighters Neowave Ps2

Hey Guys,I just got my copy of KOF neowave for my Ps2.I have not played the AW version so I don't know what's missing.I would like to know the difference between the 2.I know there's people here that have played both.