Search results

1. KzerXtreme

If this Neo-Geo 2 existed, would you buy it?

Medium: It would probubly just have a DVD drive like an Xbox 360, but as an added bonus it could be backward compatible and play Neo-Geo CD games. Storage: It would come with a hard drive, but it wouldn't be huge capacity, so probubly 20 gigs Online: It would feature an online store where you...
  2. KzerXtreme

My in-game style sprite art -part 2(tips welcomed)

Ok so you may not remember my first thread but this is what I ended up with back then: Well I used Kyo as a visual aid for that, meaning I looked at his sprite for reference, but I drew everythign from scratch: no editing here. I really hadn't done any 2D art before so I was proud of it...
  3. KzerXtreme

Random Video Game Glitch Pics

Feel free to add any you come across, I'll be adding more I'm sure because I seem to be unlucky when it comes to gitches lol. This is a game for xbox that my friend brought over, the name escapes me but anyways, he was playing as the driver and somehow he was yanked from out of the boat. As...
  4. KzerXtreme

My condolences to the members from Spain

This is a very tragic event that happened, and I hope it's ok to post this here. I really don't know what to say other then I'm sorry it happened. Edit: I'm sorry I didn't see that thread, I didn't mean to put this in the wrong discussion.
  5. KzerXtreme

My in game style art( 5 images)

These are pics that I drew by looking at real kof sprites as a guide, I am progessively getting better , but i'm not claiming to be great. I couldn't imagine animating, even though 'id love to make a fighting game. these 3 pictures show an evolution of a guy i made, with the last one...