Search results

1. xRealNinjuzx

IC: Comic Book Color Guides (1 of a kind) - 32 Pages

Hey guys. I dont know what to do with this. I came across an art book with 32 color guide pages from Justice League Annual #5. All interior pages in pretty decent shape. I'll take some pictures if anyone is interested. I didn't know if there were any comic collectors here. I'm thinking $1000...
  2. xRealNinjuzx

FS: Capcom IO and SFA3 Blue A+B Combo

Hey guys. I have a Capcom IO for $175 shipped and a blue Street Fighter Alpha 3 CPS2 A+B board for $275 shipped. Still on battery, changed 6/12/16. Shoot me a PM if interested. PP gift or +%. US only. Sorry overseas friends.
  3. xRealNinjuzx

WTB: Gals Panic S/S2/S3 w/ mobo

Anyone got a setup?
  4. xRealNinjuzx

Solved: Cave shooties have the shakes on Vewlix clone.

So I have some Cave shooties on a Vewlix L clone ran througha Gonbes 8200 scaler. All of my other boards look fine, but for some reason both of them have the same issue. Any suggestions or ideas? This is one issue that I just haven't been able to work out.
  5. xRealNinjuzx

FS/FT: Half Life 2 Survivor Control Panel w/ Foot Pedals, Etc.

I bought this and a TTX2 from Derick2k thinking it would be plug and play, but unfortunately it's never that easy. I decided to use the X2 for something else, so I don't need this control panel anymore. Shipping it is like a $60 endeavor and I don't know what to ask for the CP itself, so make...
  6. xRealNinjuzx

Do You Already Have A Christmas Tree?

My sister took her husband and one of her kids out and sent me a text to clean up her living room because the christmas tree is on the way. Does anyone else already have this nonsense happening in their lives?
  7. xRealNinjuzx

NesicaxLive2 Announced

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-17/taito-announces-nesicaxlive-2-arcade-game-platform/.107735#gIJHbpdtCmHhPf1V.16 Here is the article so you don't have to click: Japanese video game arcade company Taito announced at the end of its "Tōshinsai" fighting game tournament on Sunday...
  8. xRealNinjuzx

[FS] Pandora Box 4 - $70 shipped

Edit: Sold
  9. xRealNinjuzx

MvC2 wont finish boot cycle.

Hey guys. Messing with one of my Vewlix clone cabinets and I ran into an issue. When I boot it up, it goes to the white Naomi intro and then reboots. Upon reboot, it does it again but the interval is shorter. Reboot, repeat getting shorter and shorter each time. Picture is clear and the sound is...
  10. xRealNinjuzx

BUY THIS CONTROLLER

Sold
  11. xRealNinjuzx

RealNinjuz Collection

I figure its about time for me to start one of these. I'll update as I get better pics, but here's some stuff to start. I'll post more later. I'm up to about 15 cabs now!
  12. xRealNinjuzx

SOLD: JNX SuperGun - $360 Shipped in US

Hey guys. I bought this from LegoSlug back in May. I used it a handful of times to test a few games that I picked up but now that I have a few cabinets in the house, I don't much need it. I paid $400 shipped for it with the power cord and an RCA cable. I'm asking $360 shipped and i'm gonna...
  13. xRealNinjuzx

Upscaler Talk

So, I got a handful of stuff today and it all looks like super garbage on my LCD. So now I need to learn everything necessary about upscalers. Is there any kind of reasonable alternative to the XRGB-mini Framemeister? I know everyone sings its praises, but I want to buy multiple and $3-400 each...
  14. xRealNinjuzx

Might have to put down my dog :(

A couple weeks back we took our dogs to the vet for checkup and shots and flea meds and such. A couple of weeks later, one of our dogs started acting funky and being really lazy. I took her to the vet on Wednesday and they gave me meds to give her to help digestion and to relieve pain thinking...
  15. xRealNinjuzx

WTB: Baseball Stars 2 MVS

Come on niggas. Gotta get my fix.
  16. xRealNinjuzx

Anyone make repro MMs anymore?

I haven't seen anyone post about making them in kind of a long while. Anyone do them or know someone who can hook them up?
  17. xRealNinjuzx

Phoenixed CPS2 Board Red Screen

Alright, so I finally got A boards so I could hook up my shit. Hook up this phoenixed Puzzle Fighter and it just shows a red screen. Google-fu suggested that putting light pressure on the case where the contacts connect might work, but nothing. Any other suggestions?
  18. xRealNinjuzx

Vewlix Clone Chat

Hey guys, I was wondering if any members here were owners of the various Chinese Vewlix clone cabinets. I had a few questions and was hoping some of you guys had some answers. 1. What did you pay? Would you have paid more? Was it worth what you paid? 2. Are there any major issues? 3. If you...
  19. xRealNinjuzx

Anyone invest in gold?

Was just wondering if anyone here has diversified their portfolio to include gold or other commodities. Do you currently see gold as a good investment? Do you invest in physical gold bars, jewelry, ETFs or...? Tell me your rich people investment secrets!