Search results

1. N

FS: Brand New Nintendo DS Lite (ASIA 220V) Jet Black

Hey... Brand new, unopened Nintendo DS Lite, 220V Asia version. Jet Black color. Pics available upon request. $160 shipped, obo. Thanks.
  2. N

JUMP ULTIMATE STARS! LET'S FUCKING PLAY!

Yo.... This game is pretty ill. my fc is: 1504-0912-9778 or, it might be easier if you just come to #bleach_ds on Rizon... lots of US/non JPN players there. jeeuh. if you don't have this game, you're wack. :p
  3. N

Laptop VGA-in?

So, i'm going off to college soon and I was wondering, is there any kind of non-hack solution to getting Dreamcast VGA (or any VGA, for that matter) to display on a laptop screen? As far as I know, there aren't any laptops that include a VGA input jack, just VGA/DVI/S-Video out. Any ideas...
  4. N

Advance Guardian Heroes hate?

So, After reading through a couple of threads, namely the one about the new gunstar heroes game, it seems as though at least a few people really didn't like this game. How come? I thought pretty much everything from graphics to sounds to gameplay was pretty top notch; i don't know what else...
  5. N

FS/FT: AES SvC: Chaos

I'm trying to sell/trade this JPN SvC: Chaos cart once again. It's pristine, like new. I'm currently looking for: KOF '01/'95. please e-mail or PM me with any other trade offers that you may have. email: limmmmm@gmail.com If you want to buy it, i'm selling it for $220 (obo) shipped. Thank...
  6. N

KOF '01, MOTW Kaillera PLEASE

PLAY ME, for CHRIST'S SAKE! post server names here, I'd prefer Uknown serv0r or something else on the east coast, but others may work as well.
  7. N

delete

Nobody cares, so delete this.
  8. N

delete

delete
  9. N

Oops, delete me

nevermind.
  10. N

Temporary screen distortion upon power up

Hi, i've had this problem for some time now. It's not really more than a nuisance, because it corrects itself in about ten minutes, but basically what happens is the top portion of the screen is shaky and blurry, with the distorted portion going to the right (some blackness is present on the...
  11. N

WTT: JPN KOF '01

Hi, Want this game. Have this for trade: Mint SvC: Chaos JPN Played about 30 times, complete with cart, case, manual, and baggy. Pictures are available upon request. In terms of the price disparity, I can take either cash or KOF '95. Even though '01 + '95 doesn't necessarily equal SvC's...
  12. N

FS/FT: SvC Chaos

Hi, up for grabs is a solid mint JPN SvC: Chaos. It's been played maybe 20 times. Complete, with cart, case, manual, and baggy. $230 shipped. Will gladly trade for a JPN KOF '01 and '95, or '01 with some cash. Or, you know, if you're feeling generous, perhaps a KOF '03? heh heh heh...
  13. N

KOF Resource site?

Well, it looks like KOFOnline doesn't exist anymore, but that's okay because that site was riddled with bullshit in some areas. Anyone know of a good KOF combo/video-type site? thanks.
  14. N

Strange thing in LB2

This will sort of pique the interest of anyone who plays as Hibiki. When in console mode [i.e. - playing on a system with a pause button], if you do her meter-charging taunt (hold start), and then pause the game but keep the start button held down, and then you unpause a few seconds later, the...
  15. N

Anyone get their PS2 Neo CD pads yet?

I recall they were supposed to be shipped from NCSX like... a couple days ago. Yet, the item has apparently been removed from both www.ncsx.com and h141.hiphip.com . Yet Re-bout is there. I actually haven't checked the mail today yet, but still. My order page on NCSX also shows no ship date...
  16. N

It's the GLM, fool

Heh... well, this is an artwork site started by my friends, they got off on this kick by starting the "GLM" (Giraffe Liberation Movement). Not that the artwork has anything to do with freeing giraffes (and not that they're enslaved in the first place), but it's really quite something; there...
  17. N

DS: Love it or hate it?

I've heard some mixed opinions.. personally, i think it's pretty cool, but i'm curious as to why some people don't like it. I plan on getting it when the next fkn shipment comes in, i think there are some great games coming out, like Jump! Superstars and the new Advance Wars game. I also...
  18. N

Easily hackable USB pc pad?

Weeeeeeeeeelll.. i just spent the last three hours of my life trying to hack this really shitty pad that albeit had very good reaction time... whenever i soldered the metal traces would just rip right off the board, it was very cheap, poorly built. I mean, the PCB was shitty, anyway. it's too...
  19. N

Free Nintendo DS, huh?

http://www.incentiverewardcenter.com/xg_reg.htm?SID=bb499ab105deb13a7f7109781204827c&landing_page=1&show=zip&=&p=91917&a=1471-S120B&c=5418-ninds_740_emc_d4f2&catalog_id=64 um... I don't know what to say... I didn't sign up, if you wanted to know. any thoughts?
  20. N

So... Anyone Buy Capcom Fighting Evolution/Jam?

I remember a while back some people weren't really giving it the highest praises. i bought it today, only played it for about 20 minutes with my friends, i'll play it a little later. The meshing of six different systems (however significant, or insignificant one may consider it) is done...