Search results

1. G

E3-KOF 2006

Among a list of their games available this year, SNK Playmore has announced that the entire series of the KOF anime will be availble bundled with KOF2006. Rock ON!!:buttrock: http://videogames1.mtv.com/pages/news/story.php?id=6149305 :D
  2. G

SNKPlaymore and SNKNeoGeo become one company

I don't think this has been posted yet, but... From the-magicbox.com: I wondered what happened, after the US website disappeared a while back.
  3. G

My first Neo-critique

Howdy, y'all! I was bored in class one day, so I drew this picture of Kyo. What do ya' think?
  4. G

Tax Refund?

Just a thought that popped into my head... What are you all going to do with your tax refund this year? For me...NeoStore will probably pwn it. Yeah! Super Dodgeball!!! :D
  5. G

Crackling Sound on MVS

I got my supergun to a point that everything is working, and can play games on it. However, on every game I've tried out, there's this strange popping/crackling noise. It only does this when music plays, but not all the music. (I've narrowed it down to the music because when only sounds are...
  6. G

Metal Slug Slot Machine

Wouldn't this look cool set-up next to your Neo cab? Metal Slug Slot Machine :D
  7. G

CvS2 Action Figures

Cool as hell, check 'em out! Kyo and Iori Figures Ken and Ryu Figures :D
  8. G

Sound just won't work!!

I just got done putting together a SuperGun with a Mv-1 board (y'know, with the stereo connnector) and I simply cannot get the sound to work. I've tried the stereo connector, the headphone connector, and the mono Jamma wires. I've tried switching the mono/stereo switch a bunch of times...
  9. G

KOF in Game Informer

(If this was posted already, just disregard this.) I got the newest issue of GameInformer(June 2003) the other day, and I almost shit in my pants when I saw what the picture was for 'Name That Game.' (p.24) It was KOF '94! Rock On! buttrock :D