Search results

1. djbomberman

FS: Nintendo DS Lite + 12 games + Bonuses

I am selling my Nintendo DS collection. Please click the link below to see the picture of everything that is included. Nintendo DS Lite Collection GBA - Gunstar Heroes DS accessories Black Nintendo DS lite Case Blue Nintendo Mini "BackPack" Case Bomberman Brain Age Bust-A-Move Castlevania...
  2. djbomberman

FS / FT - Lunar : Dragon Song Nintendo DS + Extras

Selling like new condition - $14 shipped Via USPS Priority w/ DC. :eek: Lunar - Dragon Song 3 Red DS / Advance Storage cases 3 Blue DS / Advance Storage cases 1 grey replacement stylus 1 red replacement stylus I will accept only Paypal. Thanks for looking. :)
  3. djbomberman

WTB:Mortal Kombat:Deception Kollector's Edition

Looking for Mortal Kombat: Deception Kollectors Edition. I would like either Scorpion or Kung Lao covers specifically, but will settle for Millena for my asking price. I am acutally looking for the MK1 disc that comes with it. I bought MK deception thinking it was in there, but no dice, you...
  4. djbomberman

FS: Xbox KOF 2002-03, Metal Slug 4 & 5 and more

I am selling my Xbox versions of the following games. They are ALL complete. I will post pics later tonight. I have to crop and upload. SOLD - King of Fighters 2002 and 2003 (live Enabled)- (2 Discs) -$38 Mint SOLD - Metal Slug 4 & 5 (live enabled)- (2 Discs)-$38 Mint SOLD - Mortal...
  5. djbomberman

FS:X-box GTA San Andreas MINT

Yeah, I finally bought GTA:SA and I don't really like it. If you need to see pics of it..I will upload them per requests here. Selling it for $16 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with DCN. It is BRAND NEW. I've had it for 2 days. Didn't even take out the map. Will accept PAYPAL or POSTAL MONEY...
  6. djbomberman

FS:D-Link 4 port broadband router

I am selling my D-Link 4 port Broadband router. You can use this with X-Box live without any problems. I am asking $25 shipped USPS Priority mail w/ delivery Confirmation, which I believe is a fair price. Click on the link below for a pic. D-Link 4 Port broadband Router Thanks! :cool:
  7. djbomberman

FS-Xbox Guilty Gear X2

I have for sale for the Xbox Guilty Gear X2 Reloaded the midnight carnival. Selling it for $15 shipped via USPS priority mail with Delivery confirmation. Click link below for a pic of the game. It is in Like New condition. No scratches. In Mint Condition. Xbox Guilty Gear X2 Thanks for...
  8. djbomberman

Sega Saturn switch mod?

Does anyone know how to mod the saturn to play both Japanese and US games? I knew a guy who modded them with a nice switch, but he's no longer in business. I know that the pins are just reversed from the Jap vs. the US saturns. I know it isn't hard and I know what switch to buy I just don't know...
  9. djbomberman

WTB: Replay Action for Sega Saturn

Anyone have a Replay Action 4 Meg for the Saturn I can buy from them? I am offering $25 shipped. It must be able to play the expansion slot games (metal Slug, Vampire Savior, Xmen) And also have memory, and play all region games. Thanks. I can get it for $35 shipped new, just trying to save...
  10. djbomberman

WTB: Ultimate DOA for Xbox

Looking for Ulitmate DOA for Xbox complete. If you have the 2 trading cards that would be awesome but not necessary. Needs to have the game manuals, outside box, and the 2 games without scratches. $20 shipped is what I'm offering. Can be sent 1st class mail with Delivery Confirmation which is...
  11. djbomberman

FS: Xbox Gulity Gear X2 Reloaded

I have for sale Guilty Gear X2 Reloaded for Sale. It is in like BRAND NEW condition. $17 shipped via USPS priority Mail with Delivery Confiramation. I will post pics tomorrow. You can check my feedback on ebay here Thanks! :cool:
  12. djbomberman

Japanese Saturn Devoloper Set?

Hey for all of you Saturn fans...I know that I was back in the day....check this one auction out. Never seen this before. I've seen the Navi Saturn...but this one would be cool if you knew what to do and how to develop games for the Saturn... Japanese Dev. Sega Saturn system
  13. djbomberman

Japanese Saturn CD-drive issue.

I have a Japanese V-saturn and I think that the CD-rom drive is not working. It starts up, gives the reading disc message. But when I check the CD drive is doesn't sound like it spins, does not recognize any discs (saturn or a regular CD) Check disc and it does not spin at all. Anyone help me...
  14. djbomberman

Anyone know this Classic Cartoon?

Okay, this is a weird post...anyone remember a cartoon where a little penguin would always wipe his feet on the door mat before he entered a house. It had a dog in it as well or some other animal that was trying to keep him out. I remember the penguin wiping his feet on his tail because there...
  15. djbomberman

SNK vs. Capcom & SF Aniv. Colleciton & Capcom Evolution XBox

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've been here. Seems like things have really picked up. I am selling the following XBOX games... SNK vs. Capcom Street Fighter Aniversary Collection I will sell them both for $50 shipped. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation...
  16. djbomberman

Gamecube Package, RE collection GC and MGS figures!

For sale is the Entire Resident Evil Series from RE zero to RE Code Veronica. Up on ebay. RE2, RE3 and Code Veronica is still factory sealed. Check out the auction here... Resident Evil Complete Set Also have the Nintendo Gamecube for sale with lots o' Accessories. Just like new. with 2...
  17. djbomberman

US MVS kit KOF 99 PLUS for sale...ebay

I have put my last MVS kit up for sale on Ebay.... MVS KOF 99 KIT There is no reserve. It's a great kit and has a nice bonus feature. Good luck bidders and thanks for checking it out. Loren :cool:
  18. djbomberman

US MVS kits for sale...shipping included

I have 4 MVS kits left for sale.... Breakers Revenge "Kit" - $85 shipped complete but box is home brew King of Fighters '97 Complete kit matching serials - $150 Shipped Includes a second set of graphics in Spanish King of Fighters '99 "plus" complete kit non-matching serials - $100 Shipped...
  19. djbomberman

X-Box game for sale....

I have the following X-box games for sale. All are complete with MINT instructions and condition. All games include shipping with delivery Confirmation via USPS within the US. Pictures show everything included with price. can view all the games by clicking the link...X-box games Agent under...
  20. djbomberman

US MVS 25" Cabinet for sale..

I have a 25" US MVS cabinet for sale. I am also including the ROTD complete US MVS kit w/ Large marquee. I just replaced both Joysticks with HAPP's and all the buttons as well. Now they all are like brand new. the buttons are really responsive and joystick makes the moves really easy to pull...