Search results

1. J-P

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

I finally got the PS4 Slim hooked up to a cabinet (via an HD Fury for video), so I'm now playing some Progear via Capcom Arcade Stadium (which seems to run very nicely) and a bit of Ketsui Deathtiny. I also just popped the new Pocky and Rocky Reshrined on there, so I will be blasting through...
  2. J-P

Replacement Springs for AES sticks?

Hey chaps - One of my AES sticks is getting a bit loose after years of abuse. I've read on here that LS-55 have an extra twist and are a little thinner but have the same dims otherwise. Before I go buy a bunch of springs, does anybody know if there's a direct swap or one that is preferred...
  3. J-P

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Got me some things :-) (been buuuuusy and away) - but it'll be nice to play some Rainbow Islands and R-Type Complete. :mr_t: Also got two of the 8bitdo M30 2.4g controllers for the megadrive. The luxury of wireless gamepads is the future I'm sure. They work on PC too via a mayflash adapter...
  4. J-P

Weird jailbar issue

EDIT -- I figured it out myself. The PS2 was outputting YUVi (interlaced) - Luckily the Extron has the option to force inputs; so I switched to YUVp (progressive) and problem fixed. I'm having a weird issue with horizontal jailbars via my PS2 and actually, I've noticed this on my saturn too...
  5. J-P

Custom Candy-Cab build

So I work at a decent little design place. I've got access to a metal shop, CNC / Laser/water-cutting and blast-finishing (as well as dip-coating and a bunch of other stuff). I've suggested that we try to build a cab. Just as a fun side-project. Idea stages at the moment, but I'll be making a...
  6. J-P

What arcade stick do you own?

Haven't seen a MAS for a long time - and I haven't used a bat-top arcade stick in aeons; would be nice to try though, I might mod one up in the near future. I just rebuilt / re-wired this thing with some Sanwa OBSF24's - horrible wiring job though, will use quick-disconnects next time.
  7. J-P

MVS Seeks

If any of you are willing to get rid of your copies of in order of preference: Last Resort MOTW Shock Troopers I'd be interested. Going off the $price guide. Is that thing out of date (seems so)? lemme know. Can only afford one at a time though, have to portion out the old budget...:eye:
  8. J-P

Got me a couple of AES sticks without cables for cheapo - I have spare sanwa OBSF24's - so as soon as I can find my soldering iron, I'll be popping those in and changing my poor broken balls (swapped one already).
  9. J-P

Love me some mega-drive stuff and Snow Bros is a great version. I gotta stop spending all that money (was the spending spree / trades I was referring to earlier):
  10. J-P

Wild Guns is a fun time. ... So I apparently went on a bit of a binge... must lay off the purchases for a bit:
  11. J-P

lol - I need to get used to the chaining system (Japanese coins ftw). Got these in the mail this morning:
  12. J-P

oh man - AvP is going to be some great fun. Nice condition too. I went a bit crazy on the Arcade Classics for the Saturn this month. I also snagged a BVM, but it's broke on me (some weird short / dead pots on the front) - so will sit in the corner awaiting a more technically gifted friend.
  13. J-P

NES stuff for MVS trades

:snack: Not sure if it's too early to be let in to the marketplace here. I do appreciate any advice :help: but I guess this is one way of giving to the community ;-)? Anyway - I have an MVS on the way and I want to get some carts in - however, i don't have the moolah to be spending silly...
  14. J-P

CRT Fetish Thread

Some nice ones in here :-) My PGM2950QM (31KHz) 27" and now with Tate: I gotta fix those speakers though, get buzz at low frequencies. Loving that NEC. Those things are great lookin'