Search results

1. J

WTD: Turquoise Mini Cute owner....Help!!!!

Hi chaps, Long shot, but i'm wondering if a kind turquoise Mini Cute owner could help me out. :buttrock: I have a Yellow mini Cute project cab that i'd like to re-spray turquoise. The paint work is too far gone so I don't feel too bad about re-spraying it. What i'm after is a perfect...
  2. J

So what Neo cart is this then?

http://smjsearch.com/cgi-bin/b.cgi?w102499435 Many thanks, Jase
  3. J

WTB: Pochi & Nyaa MVS

Kit or bare cart (prefer kit), let me know if you can hook me up. Many thanks, Jase
  4. J

ATB: Art of Fighting 3 Minty Eng MVS Art Set

Let me know if you have one. :) Many thanks, Jase
  5. J

Wtb: Hanaho taito multi game pcb

As per title. Let me know if you have one your willing to part with. :) Many thanks, Jase
  6. J

WTB: Aero Table Speaker pod...

Very long shot, but has anyone got one of these to part with? Cash waiting, or can trade PCB's / MVS kits. I'd love to complete my Aero Table. Any leads will be appreciated as well. Many thanks, Jase
  7. J

WTB: Aero Table Speaker pod...

Very long shot, but has anyone got one of these to part with? Cash waiting, or can trade PCB's / MVS kits. I'd love to complete my Aero Table. Any leads will be appreciated as well. Many thanks, Jase
  8. J

WTB: Nightmare in the Dark Kit & Pleasure Goal

Hi, I'm looking for: 1. Nightmare in the Dark MVS Kit (Eng) Must be complete, in excellent condition with matching serials. 2. Pleasure Goal MVS (Eng Kit or loose cart). Let me know, will pay dop dollah. I'm in the UK. Thanks, Jase
  9. J

WTB: Pleasure Goal

Must be original, in excellent condition with nice clean label. Let me know if you have one your willing to part with. :) Thanks, Jase
  10. J

Factory MVS Carts - how were they packaged?

Hi, I'm just wondering, when brand new MVS carts left the factory, were they packed any particular way inside the cardboard box? ie, was the cart label next to the box spine? Was the cart label text the same way as the box text? Or was it all random? Bit of an anal question, but if anyone...
  11. J

WTB: Ganryu arts, especially mini marquee

Must be in excellent condition. Let me know. :) Many thanks, Jase
  12. J

WTB: Spectral vs Generation IGS PGM cart

Will pay £150 for one in excellent condition with a nice label. I'm only looking for the cart, not interested in the PCB. Let me know. Thanks, Jase
  13. J

SVC Chaos MVS Kit - minty / new

Hi, I'm looking for a SNK VS Capcom: Chaos MVS KIT, complete and in like new / minty condition. Let me know if you can hook me up. :) Thanks, Jase
  14. J

Rattly neo carts

Hi. I'd be very grateful for any help and advice. I recently got a metal slug X aes cart and although it play fine, whenever you turn the cart upside down you can hear the insides move about slightly. I compared it with a Garou cart and the same thing happens only not quite as much. A KOF98...