Search results

1. D

Have stuck my 1-slot on ebay

Circumstances are forcing me to sell a lot of stuff I'd rather keep.:annoyed: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270094125070&rd=1&rd=1 Got some MVS titles on there too. UK guys only though, sorry.
  2. D

Selling my Hyper64 & 4 games on ebay

Condition is as new. Fatal Fury and both Samurai Showdown games are full kits and are mint. Buriki One is cart only, but vgc also. Hyper64 Would end early for £130. I'm in SE London, UK. Cheers
  3. D

My 64 on ebay

My brother and I are being chucked out finally, so loads of stuff has to go. Unfortunately my Hyper64 is among that stuff. I've set no reserve. I've put UK only, since it's quite heavy and I've never sent anything abroad. If someone wants it though then point me in the direction of a reliable...
  4. D

Edge magazine review of Supergun...which issue

Heard there was a review of the original Supergun done by Edge magazine.. Anyone know which issue this was(or have a scan)...I love to have a read of it.. Cheers :)
  5. D

Blown Famicom cap

Don't suppose anyone knows the rating of this capacitor?? blown cap I gave it 110 instead of 230 and it went pop :crying: :crying:
  6. D

MB3514 rgb encoder needed

Hi, I need a fujitsu MB3514 rgb encoder, anyone got any ideas where I can find one in the UK?? Cheers
  7. D

Rev2 manual in English

Hi, Anyone know of an online english manual?? Or failing that, know what the connectors underneath the jamma connector do..and also the other connectors on the top and underside, and also the dip settings?? Cheers
  8. D

Capcom CPS Changer

Anyone ever seen one of these?? Meant to be Capcom's take on the neo, lets you play b boards at home. Saw it here along with loads of other cool machines.
  9. D

15pin d-plug extension leads

Put the old supergun back together today with 15-pin d-plugs for the joysticks.... Went to maplin for the cable, but they said you cant get a 15 pin cable which has all 15 pins :confused: Checked the 15pin monitor extension cable... it's 1 pin short... Any idea if a proper 15 pin d-type...
  10. D

Supergun to pc monitor

Can I take the signals from the jamma harness and feed them straight to my pc monitor?? I'm thinking of making an adaptor for the current scart socket output(rgb signal) cos I don't like the tv that I have to use. Cheers.
  11. D

Any ideas for re-housing my supergun

Got bored this afternoon so ripped my sg apart. It was slightly smaller than an MVS cart, but I fancied making a new case for it. I initially thought about a playstation case, cos my psx is now dead, but it's a bit too big. My current(ex) one had the jamma connector integrated into the case...
  12. D

Fixed my intermittent resets and added pause switch.

Last couple of days has seen my MVH 1 slot reset itself after about 5 minutes play. Took the opportunity to dissmantle the whole thing and give it a good going over. It's very easy to clean the cart slot since it is detachable from the main unit. All reset problems have now vanished. Since I...
  13. D

Supergun/1-slot power requirements

Just finished rebuilding my supergun and I needed a new psu. I now don't get any sound at all from the system. I've got stereo and mono connections and the wiring has been checked thoroughly. Only thing I can think of is the psu. It's a 200W pc unit. Is this likely to be the problem, ie not...
  14. D

OT: Saturn 20pin mod

Decided to dig out the old Saturn and get hold of some of those games which people rave about. Want to get it modded too, but mine is has a 20 pin cable, where all modchips I've seen are only for the 21 pin cable type. Anyone know where I can find the mod I need?? Oh yeah, and Saturn games...
  15. D

Sony tube dead??

Hi, Got home from work today and switched on tv. The light comes on and glows when you press a button on the remote as normal. The screen is totally dead though. Can't static or anything. Is the tube dead?? I guess getting a new one(29") won't be cheap. Cheers
  16. D

Wiring up phono socket for mvs

Hi, Just started rebuilding my jamma harness/box and I've forgotton how to wire up phono sockets. Which bit is the negative, ie middle or outer part?? Cheers
  17. D

mvs bios

Hi, I've seen jap mvs bios chips for sale. I've got an old style 1-slot. First, how do I tell what bios I've got?? If it's Jap would the writing come up funny(not taking the piss, but you know what I mean). Second, I thought mvs could be soft changed in the menus, so why would I benefit from...
  18. D

Metal slug mvs cart questions

Just looked inside my mslug cart and have a few questions. Both M1 and S1 are eeproms. V2 has a piggybacked chip on it. Pin 13 of the top chip is not connected to the bottom one and it also has a wire coming from that unconnected pin. The wire has come off from where it was attached. The game...
  19. D

memory card for mvs

Hi, I;ve got the old style 1 slot (the real big one) and I want a couple of mem cards for it. Over here in the UK we don't have neo hardware readily available, so what was the type of pcmcia card that could be used instead?? Does it just plug into that large socket on the side of the mvs or...