Search results

1. W

Zeldas Adventure CD-I CIB close to mint condition

Zeldas Adevnture for CD-I. Great condition, not as much as a scratch on the disc. Sell for 290+shipping which is about 100dollar less than it normally sell for. Ship from Sweden.
  2. W

Razion trailer, wow, just WOW!

I guess people have already seen the Razion trailer, but I just saw it a week ago and WOW. That is the best looking game I ever seen on the Neo Geo. That Terminator boss animation was just stunning. Alittle dissapointing that its another Shmup from them, but I have to get this game one day...
  3. W

neo store questions

Hi guys, Just wondering, has anyone here bought anything from the NeoStore? I use to window-shop there a bit and it dont seem to get to much games sold. If you buy a game from the NeoStore are you then 100% sure that its real? Also, is it just me or is the prices there a bit to high? What...
  4. W

first sneak peak of my new game for XboxOne, PC, Mac, PS4.

Got the first attack pattern down, here is him charging up and then rushing against you.
  5. W

Working on the first boss,
  6. W

Some new images! Its important that the player feels rewarded when they do something right. So this is what happends when you find a Key item in my game. Trumpets - CHECK Balloons - CHECK Party poppers - CHECK Text Message Displaying what you found, along with some happy stars - CHECK But...
  7. W

This girl gives you the games first main quest :) she dropped something in the tomato field...
  8. W

As stated long ago, the development of Swipe Knight was cancelled for lots of reasons, and I wont make any game for Wii U any time soon. Nintendo was great to deal with, so its not about that. Anyway. I been hard at work on another game ever since, and yeah...It finally start to look like a...
  9. W

Why so little Aes for sales lately?

I dunno if there is a reason but I notice that there has been very little AES games for sales lately. Is there any reason or?
  10. W

seriously, whatafuck?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEO-GEO-AES-SPINMASTER-SPIN-MASTER-CONVERSION-/131248772216?pt=FR_Jeux_Vid%C3%A9o&hash=item1e8f095478 Just saw this on ebay, seriously this is not even a top dollar super expensive game AND THEY ARE MAKING CONVERSIONS OF IT?!?! add 50bucks and get the original, what...
  11. W

Have you ever bough an expensive game which turned out to be a conversion/boot?

Have you ever bough an expensive game which turned out to be a conversion/boot? And if so, where did you buy it and how has it effected you as a collector? What are you doing to avoid it happening again?
  12. W

Is this ebay auction genuine? what do you guys think

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Metal-Slug-Anthology-Complete-1-2-X-3-4-5-US-Neo-Geo-AES-VideoGameX-/290790567247 Do you guys think this is all genuine games? And if so, is that a good price? AND IF SO, would anyone DARE to buy it with confidence? Just curious to hear what yall think.
  13. W

a few questions to those who owned a Neo Geo back in the days.

Hi guys, I got some questions to those of you that was around back in the days and bought Neo Geo games when they were still new. 1. Did the price for new games ever change? Or was it still $200+ for a game in 2000? 2. Since so few copies were made of some games how did you do to get hold of...
  14. W

Exclusive first look of the Hero from my upcomming game.

This is the hero from my upcomming game, still gonna be about 2 years before its done. But yeah, this is the hero, please let me know what yall think:) This game is planned for PC, Mac, Linux, PS4/PS3 PS-Vita. Swipe Knight however is canceled and I will most likely not make any games for the...
  15. W

WTS/WTT Wii U 3DS games

3DS games: Rayman Origins Starfox 3D Epic Mickey Power Of Illusion $60(95) for all 3DS games Wii U games: Batman Arkham City Armored Edition Injustice Gods Among US Sonic Lost Worlds Deadly 6 Edition Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge $90(135) for all Wii U games I am also willing to trade for...
  16. W

New Batman movie "Batman assault on Arkham"

Watched it last night and it is AMAZING! The movie takes place after Batman Origins, and its just as brutal as the games with heads exploding, naked women and lots of more gore. LOTS of familiar and not so familiar villains. Kevin Conroy as Batman and many of the other regular voices for the...
  17. W

What is your favorite game of all time? and why?

What is your favorite game of all time? You know that game that just stand above everything else in your eyes? Mine is Super Mario Galaxy 2. Why? Because its level design was just out of this world. The overworld was simple and effective, the variety in gameplay still amazes me. and I am not...