Search results

1. Arcade Magician

Neo Geo CD

2. Arcade Magician

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

I DONT want to be a douchebag... I just wanna help and inspire. Some logo alignment examples:
  3. Arcade Magician

Santaball - my Christmas gift to you

I forgot the cd label, here it is.
  4. Arcade Magician

Santaball - my Christmas gift to you

That's great thanks man! To complete the set...
  5. Arcade Magician

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Ok I'm just a NGCD owner... BUT! I have to congratulate the NeoSD Team! Thank you guys! Amazing project !
  6. Arcade Magician

The Ronnie James Dio "Best of" - NG community selection

Just one song per user! :D I Speed At Night
  7. Arcade Magician

Metal Slug 2: Combat School - Survival Mode (HD, 60 FPS)

The combat school and the art gallery are indeed very nice features... at least they did something to (almost) compensate the fucking annoying loading times! Survival mode: - Unlimited ammo (for guns only) - No vehicles - The difficult level is set to easy (I think) - One life (obviously) Pin...
  8. Arcade Magician

Metal Slug 2: Combat School - Survival Mode (HD, 60 FPS)

Unfortunately using the "FB Alpha v0.2.97.15" emulator (200% overclocked), due to the slowdowns of the original hardware/software. No TAS, no cheats, no Save States, no rapid fire (btw, impossible with this emulator). Just pure hardcore gaming!
  9. Arcade Magician

ArcadeMagician's Neo-Geo CD custom spine cards.

All packs here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2NreMfw76mHa3hTV24xczNCRkU/view?usp=sharing Print tests: (no real metallic finish, regular photo print, both spines are fakes) BTW... some Sega chiptunes and a crazy PC drummer: The Game of Drummers: Thunder Force IV "Attack Sharply" - EP 3...
  10. Arcade Magician

Videogame Collectors - Just some questions....

Theoretically it would be possible to make a game cartridge replica looks 100% original, right? A crazy example: A $2500 game, if I spend 2000 to produce a replica, is $500 profit... not bad at all... do you believe there are undetectable fakes in the wild? What would be a cheap and easy way to...
  11. Arcade Magician

New "Retro VGS" 2D Cartridge-based console

but brace yourselves... "Zimba 3000" is approaching....and its for real. powered by Kevtris
  12. Arcade Magician

The Game of Drummers: Shinobi 3 "Idaten" - EP 1

Game: Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master Song: "Idaten" Composer: Morihiko Akiyama Drums: Arcade Magician Powered by PDrums by Pyros (custom samples) Potato Keyboard
  13. Arcade Magician

Thanks man! maybe in the future. im glad u like it nice bro! cheers! Now, some stickers (PNG transparency):
  14. Arcade Magician

Some mashups...
  15. Arcade Magician

....and Jethro Tull?

Let me share with you guys one of my favorite songs of all times! "Black Sunday" (live)
  16. Arcade Magician

S-Video IN (CRT-TV MOD)

Thank you Mike! It's working! Here is the solution: The processing of the luma signal:
  17. Arcade Magician

S-Video IN (CRT-TV MOD)

So...I'm trying to do a "s-video mod" (my tv don't have a s-video IN), the AVP is a TDA8841... The question is: What do i need to output the image correctly? Resistors?? What kind? Here is what i have done so far.... (I just soldered the wires directly on the chip..:keke:) ....could you...
  18. Arcade Magician

...because "patience is a virtue"

CDZ people are wecome too