Metal Slug 2: Combat School - Survival Mode (HD, 60 FPS)

Arcade Magician

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Unfortunately using the "FB Alpha v0.2.97.15" emulator (200% overclocked), due to the slowdowns of the original hardware/software.

No TAS, no cheats, no Save States, no rapid fire (btw, impossible with this emulator). Just pure hardcore gaming!
my NeoCD games 7.jpg

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
im confused. if no cheats, then why is there infinite ammo? is it part of the survival mode?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
im confused. if no cheats, then why is there infinite ammo? is it part of the survival mode?

It is indeed (grenades & vehicle ammo doesn't count tho). It balances out the fact, that you are not allowed to get hit once. If you do, it's game over. Oh, and there's a female drill sergeant, too.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
It is indeed (grenades & vehicle ammo doesn't count tho). It balances out the fact, that you are not allowed to get hit once. If you do, it's game over. Oh, and there's a female drill sergeant, too.

neat!

learn something new everyday.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
The CD exclusives for slug 1 and 2 are pretty cool. I've only tried 1 so far. I plan to try this one sometime this week.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Yeah we were talking about the combat school stuff in chat the other night. It definitely adds some extra fun/challenges to the games.

NGCD > AES.

Arcade Magician

Goal! Goal! Goal!
The combat school and the art gallery are indeed very nice features... at least they did something to (almost) compensate the fucking annoying loading times!

Survival mode:
- Unlimited ammo (for guns only)
- No vehicles
- The difficult level is set to easy (I think)
- One life (obviously)

Pin point mode:
- Unlimited ammo (for guns only)
- Vehicles are available
- The difficult level is set to easy (I think)
- Two lifes
- Count up timer

...and of course, I was using the elusive "Shampoo NG Controller to USB" adapter.
Shampoo-NGC-TO-USB.jpg