Search results

1. D

SSVS MVS KIT blah blah fish

I am selling a brand new SSVS mvs complete kit which has not even been played, this did not come from a japan seller and is not pieced together(its a complete unplayed unsracted kit) i am looking to get a little less than what i paid for it as my mvs set died and i cant even play it now unless...
  2. D

SS4 AES Korean Version and MVS Turfmasters

i would like to get this again thanks samson
  3. D

ArtSetNGF Mags, MVC2 for x-box,ps2 X-Box joystick converters(to use ps2 pads on them)

i want all that are in the title plus a artset for SSVS mvs(doesnt have to be complete just shoot me a pm telling me what you have to offer) and if anyone has or know if anyone makes convertors for ps2 controllers to be used on the 360 or any other pads on it i would be very interested thanks...
  4. D

Waku Waku 7 aes, holding its value right now?

is Waku Waku 7 holding its value right now? was hoping to gets some thoughts on this as i was thinking about selling mine possibly as ive got to get rid of some of my aes games right now but am having a hard time deciding which of my higher end ones to part with thanks Sammy
  5. D

Delete Please

i used 1 of the 2 gig cards at best buy today and got 89.99 off the price of a 360 i got(playing dead rising right now, wish i had gotten one sooner) which was nice i also have a new wii remote that i will let go for 30 shipped i have a new VF5 official strategy guide, this goes for 16.99 and...
  6. D

help me spend my money here

:B: :D: :360: :envy: looking for a 360 console, all hookups, controller(doesnt matter what kind) ane mab a game im not really trying to buy off of ebay or buy a big package i can buy this outright or use cash and a psp/aes system/aes games thanks Sammy
  7. D

2 and 1 gig stick for Wii and more cheap as hell

guess ill start another thread for this and basically give them away before i throw them on the bay i have 3 new and sealed officil 1 gig sticks for the Wii that retail for 54.99 at best buy i also have 4 new and sealed official 2 gig sticks for the Wii that retail for 89.99 ive lowered the...
  8. D

someone to consolodize a mvs1f for me

like the title says im looking for someone to consolodize a MVS1F for me thanks Samson
  9. D

NEW$ 35official 1 gig sticks for Wii

Hey Hey i have 3 unopened packs of official 1 gig memory cards for the Wii these retail for 54.99 at Best Buy im looking to get 35 bucks for these shipped or trade bait/offers i also have a sealed jap copy of Street Fighter 3rd Strike for the Dreamcast which i am open to offers(one opened one...
  10. D

ps3,360,wii controllers

hello im gonna try to sell all three controllers at once(they are all new) i have all three new systems controllers to sell would like to sell at once i have the 360 official wireless joypad, nintendo wireless stick and a boxed official PS3 controller for sale, would rather sale at once or...
  11. D

looking to trade a psp and cash for a 360

like the title says i want to trade a psp with a few games and cash/or neo related items for a 360 shoot me some pms if interested Samson
  12. D

Aes system av hookup and a old style or bean shaped controller

like the title says i need both of these items or someone that knows where i can find them thanks samson i also need a av hookup for a turboduo, if anyone has one or knows who sells them it would be greatly appriciated
  13. D

Power supply for a PC-Engine Turboduo

does anyone know a good replacement power supply for the pc engine turboduo i believe its 10v, i tried some sega power supply's but they didnt fit thnx Samson
  14. D

Baseball Stars 2 Euro and Baseball Stars 2 dogtag aes

hello im gauging intrest in either selling or trading these games for MOTW or a mvs 1 slot or 2 slot and cash (im really looking for a nice MOTW jap aes right now--i passed on a really good deal last month on ebay but the seller seemed shaddy even though he had sold alot but he would take...
  15. D

3 Tekken 5 Stick and game bundles

i picked up 3 extra Tekken 5 special game collectors game case and stick bundles for 30 bucks a piece if anyone would like a bundle for what i paid for them shoot me a pm and ill hook ya up, i could also do some trades for neo items,psp items, ds items or a ps2 system these are really nice...
  16. D

Street Figheter Collection 1 and 2 for PS1

hello im gauging intrest intese 2 games(both the games and cases are in practilly new condition shoot me some pm's Samson
  17. D

Delete Please

i would like a tss mvs jap or eng at a decent price please sammy
  18. D

AES Snap Lock Cases

what is a snap lock case going for these days thnx Samson
  19. D

SF Third Strike Dreamcast jp

i just got a sealed jp copy of street fighter third strike and was wondering how much do you guys think its worth are is there any big difrences between the 2 versions? also if anyone would send me a burnt boot disk so i could play this on my us dreamcast i would appriciate it very...
  20. D

wanted-MOTW jp aes

looking for a decent copy of this, doesnt have to be super mint hit me back samson