Search results

1. bochi

Mega cd repair

Hi guys does anybody here do repair work on model1 megacd? I bought one , still have not powered on but I took a look I side and ofcourse there is cap leakage. The caps are too small and I'm afraid to mess it up.
  2. bochi

Fatal fury special graphical errors

Hi guys I have a fatal fury special mvs cartridge that's is starting to show graphical errors. I have cleaned the cart and the slot but the problem persist. I have also tried it on another mvs board and still have the same error. Any help would be appreciated to detect the bad ic.
  3. bochi

WTB Naomi net dimm

Hi guys I’m looking for a Naomi net dimm if anyone has a spare one willing to sell let me know thanks. Or trade for a Naomi board with Marvel vs. Capcom 2
  4. bochi

Fatal Fury 2 weird error

Hi guys. I have a fatal fury 2 cart mvs that I'm using on my aes with my furtek converter. the game looks and sound fine but when you start playing the first fight plays normally but from the second fight onwards the game looses collision. I can attack the enemy and he can attack me but the...
  5. bochi

Fucking post office

Man I finally have my first cp2 board and look in the condition it came from n
  6. bochi

Ps2 av port

Hey guys i have a ps2 with a bad av port. The plastic is broken and día th conection is extremely loose. Does anybody knows where i can get a replacement i tried ebay but could not find anything. Thanks.
  7. bochi

Wii u gamepad problems

Hi guys the ZL button on my gamepad stopped working. I opened the gamepad reseated the ribbon cable cleaned the contacts but nothing. It's the only button that doesn't work. Any ideas?
  8. bochi

Aes 161 in 1 not booting

Hi guys I finally got my fusion converter but my 161 cart is not booting. I tried other carts and they work but not this one. My aes rev is 3-5 and my account adapter is rated for 2.5a All I get is garbage on screen.
  9. bochi

Sd2vita problems

Hi guys i finally got my sd2vita yesterday but i haven't been able to make it work. I have followed a couple of tutorials but nothing is working. Im using henkaku enso and i tried to difrent sd cards 1 an 32gb sandisk and the other a 128gb samsung. Does anybody has the sd2vita pinout to see if i...
  10. bochi

Wtb Fatal Fury special

Hi guys I am looking for a copy of Fatal Fury Special for the MVS. It doesn't matter the cosmetic condition as long as it plays 100%, realistically the cheaper the better. Thanks guys.
  11. bochi

Mv2f diagnostic bios weider screen

This is the screen is get with the unibios.
  12. bochi

Mv2f diagnostic bios weider screen

Hi guys I am getting this weird screen
  13. bochi

Wtb Ps1 laser gear

Hi guys I have a psone with a broken laser gear. I am looking for a dead ps1 or a broken laser assembly. I don't want to buy a perfectly working ps1 simply for the gear. Thanks http://imgur.com/cfqg7iK
  14. bochi

MV-1B lines

Hi guys i am havin problems with one of my mv-1b it's displaying lines across some of the sprites but not on the level text or credits text i swapped the top board and it fixed the problem. so i have a bad top board. any help would be appreciated. http://imgur.com/nJMeMwx...
  15. bochi

WTT Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Hi guys I will like to trade my Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for a Netdimm or a hacked regular dimm thanks guys.
  16. bochi

Wtt Metal Slug 4

oops sorry here you go
  17. bochi

Wtt Metal Slug 4

I will like to trade my Metal Slug 4 cartridge for either Fatal Fury special or Real Bout Special.
  18. bochi

Samurai shodown 3 replacement M1 chip

Where can I buy a replacement m1 chip for my samsho 3 is not outputting any sound.