Search results

1. Sho G.

Damaged chip in Neo Geo MV-1C

Thank you very much for the information. I'll try to align the pin and go over all the welds.
  2. Sho G.

Damaged chip in Neo Geo MV-1C

Hello everyone. I have recently received a Neo Geo MV-1C and after observing it I have seen that it has a raised chip pin. Could it be an accidental hit or could the previous owner do it for some reason? Should I try soldering it or can it work just fine like that? I have not had time to connect...
  3. Sho G.

Encoder HDMI CMVS

Hello everyone. I am starting a new project to make a CMVS with a Neo Geo MVS 1C, and I would like to connect a encoder that outputs the video signal in high resolution through HDMI and also with scanlines but all on a single PCB. I have found some models but I would like it to output the audio...
  4. Sho G.

Geometry Sony PVM-2053MD

I recently purchased a Sony PVM-2053MD monitor. The image is hidden a bit to the right. Is there any way to configure the geometry or enter the service menu?
  5. Sho G.

Sony PVM-2053MD

I have a neo geo consolized with jrok 4.1. Could it be connected to a Sony PVM-2053md component video?
  6. Sho G.

Add scart old tv

I have an old TV Philips 21GR1251/22B chassis GR1-AX, but has no scart. Could add a SCART with RGB input signals?
  7. Sho G.

Outputs power supply

It is possible to connect the same output pins?
  8. Sho G.

RGB Atomiswave

Could run this conexion in the Atomiswave? The TV used is a Sony Trinitron.
  9. Sho G.

Price Dolphin Blue

Which is the recommended price of original Dolphin Blue without flyers?
  10. Sho G.

Push button "test" and "service" Atomiswave

I understand that to use the system menu on the Atomiswave, push button "test" and "service" needs. But are momentary action buttons?
  11. Sho G.

Switch Atomiswave

What line should I cut in? Is the 5v or 12v? Or both?
  12. Sho G.

DB15 Atomiswave

I'm consolizing Atomiswave and would like to know if there are alternative points of welding for DB15, not the jamma. The problem is that the metal lid would short the wires soldered on the jamma.
  13. Sho G.

Jrok 3.1 in Atomiswave

Hi, everybody. I was wondering how well it works Jrok 3.1 in Atomiswave. Over there I read that has a poor performance. Someone has tried?