Search results

1. Loris Biaggi

NEOMINIBOX project for sale!

I had many requests to make a new production of Naomi and PGM boxes. Since i have no time to spend in this project, i want to offer this opportunity to someone else. So... my project is for sale if someone wants to produce and sell my boxes. This is what i sell (update with indicative prices as...
  2. Loris Biaggi

WTB: Baseball Stars 2 MVS

Looking for a Baseball Stars 2 loose MVS. English or japanese labels are both ok. Thanks :)
  3. Loris Biaggi

Raduno Neo-Geo (e Shootemup) a Perugia - Arcade Club Videogames

C'è voluto un po' di tempo, ma alla fine l'evento Neo-Geo di cui parlavo molto tempo fa... ha una data :D !!!VENITE!!! ---30 Cabinati e postazioni console in "freeplay" (tra cui il "famigerato" cab Thrash Rally con i volanti a 2 giocatori e il cab Puzzle Bobble con gli spinner a 2...
  4. Loris Biaggi

NeoSaveMasta VMC for Multislots & MV-1: NOW IN STOCK - INSTALL VIDEO ADDED

I'm interested to buy one, if it works on MV-1
  5. Loris Biaggi

WTB - Neo Geo Pocket games

Hi, i'm looking for Neo Geo Pocket games, i want to convert my "loose" collection to "boxed". So i'm looking for some boxed games, USA or UK versions with snaplock case (no cardboard version, no japanese). The games are: -Samurai Shodown 2 -Card Fighter Clash I can consider other games too...
  6. Loris Biaggi

NAOMI boxes are BACK on stock!!! Neominibox

The official selling thread for neominibox boxes for MVS, PGM, Naomi and Atomiswave carts. ----------------------------- PRICES AND DETAILS ----------------------------- All Neominiboxes are tailor made boxes, light, small and economic pieces, made out of white cardboard called 杜icro-wave...
  7. Loris Biaggi

NEOMINIBOX - boxes for MVS... and more!

Here are the pdf files to make a shaped interior for Atomiswave and ST-V carts ;)
  8. Loris Biaggi

NEOMINIBOX - boxes for MVS... and more!

The official selling thread for neominibox boxes for MVS, PGM, Naomi and Atomiswave carts. ----------------------------- PRICES AND DETAILS ----------------------------- All Neominiboxes are tailor made boxes, light, small and economic pieces, made out of white cardboard called...
  9. Loris Biaggi

LOGOS DATABASE project!

Have an hi-res database of 200 logos is quite impossible, a good goal would be to have and a nice selection, medium-resolution, of good looking logos, good enough to print on inserts or labels or whatever... Screenshots are really not what i'm looking for. Now i'm working on some japanese logos...
  10. Loris Biaggi

LOGOS DATABASE project!

What about a Neo-Geo logo database? It's just an idea... a database with all neo-geo logos to share for everyone who needs a logo for any project, inserts, labels or anything else... ***EDIT*** I wrote to Roger Cantor and he is working to have this database on neogeosoft.com, you can already...
  11. Loris Biaggi

FS: AES games Windjammers, Street Hoop, NAM...

I decided to sell my small selection of AES games. Neogeokult prices, i think they are quite realistic. Prices in euro, shipping not included Windjammers 500 euro Street Hoop - sold - Galaxy Fight 80 euro NAM 1975 (jap plastic box) 120 euro Samurai Shodown 1+2+3 300 euro Soccer Brawl 100 euro...
  12. Loris Biaggi

SNK Neo Mini UFO Catcher

Just for sharing... because i think there is not so much info about this SNK product. The short story: on 24th of december (right in time) we have found some NOS SNK Neo Mini UFO Catchers in Italy. I have taken 2: one green and one pink. I showed them to my whife to choose one, she chose the...
  13. Loris Biaggi

Thrash Rally Twin cab - Neo-Geo racing cab for 2 players

Finally i finished my Thrash Rally project! You can read last updates here So... here's the result :glee: ...and what about Riding Hero? :)
  14. Loris Biaggi

Neo Poke Kun, how to reset saves?

I've just recived a Neo Poke Kun card for ngp... but everything is unlocked so i need to delete the save state. Anyone knows how to do it?
  15. Loris Biaggi

FS: MVS carts and kits Prehistoric Isle 2, Blazing Star... PRICE DROP!!!

Hi all, i have some MVS kits for sale and some loose carts too. I'm not sure about prices, so feel free to make me offers. I can trade, but i'm looking for a couple of hard to find carts (loose): Matrimelee and Ganryu. Shipping from Italy! Shipping one cart or kit to Europe is 13 euro, to USA...
  16. Loris Biaggi

NEOMINIBOX - boxes for MVS, PGM, Atomiswave, Naomi!

The official selling thread for neominibox boxes for MVS, PGM, Naomi and Atomiswave carts. ---------------------- PRICES AND DETAILS ---------------------- All Neominiboxes are tailor made boxes, light, small and economic pieces, made out of white cardboard called “micro-wave”. They are...
  17. Loris Biaggi

FT: BLAZING STAR full kit, Spectral vs Generation cart for GANRYU

Hi guys, I'm looking for a couple of games missing on my list: Ganryu and Matrimelee loose MVS carts. I'm not interested into kits. I have money, but i can trade with: Blazing Star full kit matching serial Spectral vs. Generation PGM cart + neominibox Shock Troopers full kit serial NOT...
  18. Loris Biaggi

WTD: Primal Rage control panel scan or...

I'm looking for a scan or repro or vector graphics of an original Primal Rage control panel. Even a partial scan can be good, i need it for a smaller panel. Any help will be greatly appreciated ;) I'm talking about this:
  19. Loris Biaggi

Alpha Mission II custom move strip

I'm not familiar with AM2 power-up system, so i made this move strip to play it and try to understand something about this game. So, i want both to share this move strip and ask you to check if there's something wrong on instructions before i print it :) It's based on this guide on shmups...
  20. Loris Biaggi

Share MVS peculiar labels on your collection!

Today i had to organize my MVS carts and noticed i own 2 Ultimate 11 Carts. The nice fact is... the serials are consecutive! Check the pic, one is 7515, the other 7516... cool! Another one... i own 2 copies of Super Sidekicks (don't ask me why), both have 3 labels applied on the cart and they...