Search results

1. ChuChu Flamingo

FS: Pre-Ebay....Pre-Bay? PC Engine perv games. Shiawase Usagi & Shinsetsu Shiawase Usagi 2

How is the gameplay? Asking for a friend.
  2. ChuChu Flamingo

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

As a figure fag and statue fag I always enjoy good articulation ones more. Luckily sailor moon has a lot statues if thats what you want. And yeah some of the joints are ugly as fuck. Im not a fan of medicos jojo ones. Figmas usually look good as long as you don't show the back of the legs like...
  3. ChuChu Flamingo

Figuarts. About what you expect for $45 chinamanese quality. Goodsmiles quality has gone down a shit ton too on top of every release being near double this.Even medicos tbf. It looks a lot better in real life when not blown up. It doesn't help this phone camera sucks at taking straight lines...
  4. ChuChu Flamingo

Fuckn bubbles
  5. ChuChu Flamingo

Finally opened Sailor bubbles with the power scouter. The rerelease of this has whiter skin, anime look vs manga, and non metallic skin. The old one was prone to breaking and looked like she had jaundice.
  6. ChuChu Flamingo

Souls-likes

@jro yeah coomer blade falls short. Boring overworld, eve looks like a pretty mount and blade character. Big TT sora rule 63 Lily tomboy is way cooler. FF10 esque upgrade circle thing is nice and atleast gives you a reason to do sidequest. Game got censored to both the costumes and violence when...
  7. ChuChu Flamingo

Post Your Recent Purchases!

20 years later zero still missing and I still don,t know the answer
  8. ChuChu Flamingo

Not sure, @Jarofmayo bought it for me
  9. ChuChu Flamingo

Enough with these surrogate toy postings of giant metal metaphors for small pp and time to go back to tradition zelda doll fuckery. Aqua and her “assets”
  10. ChuChu Flamingo

Good ending but you gave be an idea for the figmas. If I could get a clock made and have them resting on it / make one that would be cool.
  11. ChuChu Flamingo

Mew detolf new virginity chamber. Sanded the big o model kit to make it look better @Dr Shroom
  12. ChuChu Flamingo

Storm is making Ryo. and out of left field some big brother action from chou aniki. Pretty funny shmup series with fighting game inputs for special attacks, like a dragon punch that makes you flex to destroy all enemies. While nowhere near as good of a series as Parodius it doesn't it takes...
  13. ChuChu Flamingo

MISTer FPGA?

I love when update all installed 2 of each core. Just what I needed!
  14. ChuChu Flamingo

YouTube....w...t...f videos

Overall yeah other than collecting euro games lol. 50 hz > 60 hz He needs some risers in his detolf for his sealed games or get more shelves for them.
  15. ChuChu Flamingo

Ian "give me money on gofundme for a pinch nerve in stomach" and Pat "the ultimate nes guidebook in which I played a repro of mr gimmick but condone others for" Contri
  16. ChuChu Flamingo

I wish I looked like a bloodbourne enemy.
  17. ChuChu Flamingo

WTB: Big Tyme Mega Drive Games (Battle manias, Tom & Nick, Panorama Cotton, Contra HC, Vampire Killer)

Yeah Ive bought on yhj. I just want to make sure they are legit. Thanks. On a related note a lot of the ones on ebay are the same on yaj lol same pictures.
  18. ChuChu Flamingo

WTB: Big Tyme Mega Drive Games (Battle manias, Tom & Nick, Panorama Cotton, Contra HC, Vampire Killer)

Might as well try here before giving ebay a commission. Looking for these in near mint shape. Battle Mania Battle Mania: Daiginjō Tom & Nick Panorama Cotton Contra the hard corps Vampire Killer Golden Axe 3 Thanks and joe bless you.
  19. ChuChu Flamingo

Breakers Revenge Chicago

One of the best neo fighting games but lol exa. That'll be $1500 + tip also dat ass on Rila