Search results

1. Mathius

Video Game Summit-Lombard, IL

There will be a strong Neo presence at this year's VGS next week on July 16th in Lombard, IL. http://avc.atari-users.net/VGS.html Come one, come all!
  2. Mathius

WTB-Panasonic 3DO FZ-1 & Star Control 2

I am looking for a Panasonic 3DO FZ-1 (model 1, first gen). It needs to be in good (gamers') condition w/ all hookups and one original controller. If you have a complete copy of Star Control 2 also that would be awesome! Please make offers. Thanks! :)
  3. Mathius

MV-1F question

Honestly I have yet to be schooled on what this particular piece of hardware actually is. I searched through the site FAQ and couldn't find anything on it. Is this some sort of CMVS? I have seen pics of these along with an official SNK box though. What kind of connectors do they have for...
  4. Mathius

SCII VS CMVS

Within the next few weeks I am planning on getting a CMVS or a SCII. Now, I thought I had my mind made up to get a CMVS until I saw Super Converter IIs for sale in the NeoStore. If Shawn is selling these things then they must not be too bad...are they??? What do you guys think? A SCII is a bit...
  5. Mathius

WTB CMVS *Interest Check*

I am looking for a CMVS...maybe. I am preferring one that would be completely encased. No part of the board showing, and completely protected. Anyone wanting to make me a preliminary offer please shoot me a PM or post. I have decided on getting one over a converter or a MVS cab. It would need...
  6. Mathius

Interest Check *AES to MVS Converter*

In the near future I might go ahead and purchase a converter for the AES. Is anyone interested in selling their converter? And, how much do these things cost on average? I hated making two threads here, but one is more of a sales thread, and this one is just an interest check that may one day...
  7. Mathius

Weird bug in Crossed Swords

I have Unibios ver. 2.3. When playing Crossed Swords with it set to region "U.S." and either/or "arcade" and "console-AES" the text in the game will go back and forth between Japanese and English. One scene will be in English, and then another scene will be in Japanese text. Anyone know why this...
  8. Mathius

MVS Arcade sightings *Go Pay and Play*

I thought it would be a neat idea for us to post our sightings of MVS cabs where we can still go and drop some quarters into and have a good time. Some of us here aren't lucky enough to own one of these monsters, and to still be able to go and play somewhere like in the old days is becoming...
  9. Mathius

AES video problems

I just tried out my modded AES for the first time and I have a few questions. 1) My video signal is slightly scrambled (using NAM 1975.) The backgrounds are way too bright (the Neo Geo startup screen is all messed up), and the video itself is jumpy. This happening when I am using the component...
  10. Mathius

AES controller extension?

I did a search on this too, but I am still wondering if they do exist? Does anyone here make and sell them and/or do any third or first party extensions exist for the AES? Thanks.
  11. Mathius

Best *CHEAP* AES games

Ok, this is my first true thread on this forum. I tried to do a search for what my question is but I received a "fatal error." :conf:Don't know what that was about. Anyway... My first ever SNK console is in the mail as we speak, and I spent a good chunk of my savings on it (like most you...
  12. Mathius

WTB-A couple AES games plus AES Old-style Joystick

I am about to buy my first AES system in a day or two. There are two games in particular that I would really like to get as my firsts. Complete copies of Crossed Swords and Cyber-Lip. US versions are preferred. Please shoot offers. Thanks guys!:) EDIT: Also need one AES stick mint condition if...
  13. Mathius

Hello good sirs

It's great to be part of the most fascinating sector of retro gaming. I am coming off of PC Engine gaming and now diving headfirst into the Neo-Geo. Hopefully I will have my first AES in a week or two. Can't wait!