Recent content by wyndcrosser

1. wyndcrosser

Chrome notification that this site database was leaked

Anyone else get a notification from Chrome that it identified that this site had pws leaked and that you should change it. It was a legitimate Chrome notification, I double checked it. I didn't see a thread anywhere about this and I haven't been on in awhile. W
  2. wyndcrosser

FS: MV-1C NeoBiosMasta VMC

I bought this from Brian, but we realized too late that it won't work for my Omega, I failed to mention that to him. I have a legacy VMC that needs that secondary wire to be run, so I'll have to use that instead. Anyone interested? US only. Need some feedback. $40 shipped, you basically save...
  3. wyndcrosser

Magicial Drop - Are they balls, balloons or drops

My question is, what is the correct term? The circles you hit in Magical Drop, are these concerned balls, balloons or drops. Flyers in English for MD2 say balloons, while MD3 flyers say drop, though the manual translation for MD3 says Ball. Anyone have any advice? I'm working on translating...
  4. wyndcrosser

Neo Geo Japanese to English AES Manuals - Downloads

I'm not on much anymore and most of my neo stuff is sold or going to be sold. I really like manual art and understanding more about how to play the game, it's quite sad now that games don't include them anymore. I hope some of you find a use for it. Some of them are just in scanned order while...
  5. wyndcrosser

FS: MVS lots

Prices are up for discussion of course. I might break up groups if you buy more than one game between lots. Anyone interested? Lot 1: $110 2020 Super Baseball SpinMaster* Lot 2: $ 135 Top Hunter* King of Monsters KOF 94 Lot 3: $135 KOF96 - I can do a replacement label eng/jap Rage of Dragons...
  6. wyndcrosser

FS: NES console with extras

I have an AVS now, but some people like the original console. Anyone interested? NES console Installed with Blinking Light Wins (from Kickstarter) Akklaim wireless controllers with receiver Official PSU Unofficial Audio cables I'm thinking $90 +10 for shipping. Too high? Send me a price. Oh,I...
  7. wyndcrosser

Fast Striker AES pre-orders starting March 7th 2018

Our favorite people are supposedly releasing a second run of Fast Striker next week for pre-order. I did get my gunlord last time, but it would help if they got kraut released, I'm glad I didn't jump on that. Just a FYI. Update. Started March 7th...
  8. wyndcrosser

Raffle: English Ironclad manual *Ended* Winner contact me

I no longer have time for Neo Geo, but I wanted to provide this to the members here. I have 5 copies made of the manual, I will raffle off one here. Please just write "I'm in" on a post and I'll add you to the list. I'll use an auto raffle name generator on the 17th and report back with the...
  9. wyndcrosser

Anyone preorder Battlechasers?

I'm a Joe Mad fam for awhile now and I saw this game online, I knew I had to pay for it. I still have the original comics somewhere from the 90s. Pre-order ppl received a demo on steam for the game, it plays really well and is fucking beautiful. Anyone pick it up?
  10. wyndcrosser

FS: MVS Carts

I want these gone, lots are now broken up. I've also got a few more carts I want to sell, looking to post them soon. I have no use for them anymore. I'd like to sell at least 2 per order, just to help out with shipping and make it a nice bundle, but I want them gone. USA only, unless we talk...
  11. wyndcrosser

What game are you best at

Solar Striker - Gameboy! Classic.
  12. wyndcrosser

IC: Ironclad AES Manual in English

I've been attempting to do these manuals for awhile now, but doing the math I could never sell enough to make it worth the time, not lose money and not charge an arm and a leg. Ironclad I believe has the potential to sell more than 10 copies, Zupapa, etc. was going to be a hard sell. I'm going...
  13. wyndcrosser

Who went down for the Gunlord reprint?

I played my free copy of Gunlord for about a week before ordering to verify I'd play and like it enough to warrant the purchase. Anyone jump on it or was it just a bunch of scalpers lol. Wynd
  14. wyndcrosser

FS: Neo Geo AES console w/ mods

Sold, see my last post. $200 was the sold price. I have an extra AES that has a blue LED mod and a unibios socketed. Any questions let me know. Comes with audio cables, no PSU, but Shawn has them at the neostore. $230 + $17 for shipping with priority USPS shipping. Hate the price? Talk to me...