Recent content by Waverider2049

1. W

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

According to their twitter they stated when it releases there will be plenty available. The did the collector edition for the collectors but looks like they will produce as many regular editions as there is a demand for.
  2. W

Which Neo Geo AES box protectors are the best these days?

Retro Protection has a ton of different cases including for the AES. They are around $3.00 a piece and pretty sturdy. I have them and have zero complaints. https://retroprotection.com/
  3. W

All Gone

Logged on for the first time in awhile and happen to come across my name. Why don't you take a pic of your keys for me to show me how much money you think you have. I'll come back in another 6 months and respond to your answer. I must be so busy being "corrupt" that I just don't have the time to...
  4. W

All Gone

Definitely not nice in person to people I don't like or cry too much. I can't believe you are still whining filthy hahaha. Get over it you bum.
  5. W

Crisis Zone Pedal issue

I know this isn't the best forum to ask this question but I know a lot of you have knowledge on all things videogames so i figured I'd try. I bought a crisis zone SD arcade cabinet. It worked fine until I moved it from the arcade to the house. Now the pedal assembly does not work. I have a...
  6. W

We are real good at it, especially when we make your main our side doing it. She likes it rough and greasy.
  7. W

Santaball - my Christmas gift to you

Awesome job. Thanks for the effort put into making a complete title from game to artwork.
  8. W

New SNK logo with sound. A throwback to the NG days.

Let's just hope they aren't just changing things for the nostalgia factor and hope to ride it out on that alone. We all know that won't work and they will fail once again.
  9. W

if they just kept the customer in the loop a little bit better then they would face less scrutiny on a 3 year wait time. People won't mind waiting if they see more updates on what they paid for.
  10. W

Pulled the trigger and pre-ordered an AES version. Love Metal Slug and after watching the new gameplay trailer this game definately has a Wolfenstein (Newest One) style to it which I also enjoyed thoroughly.
  11. W

Complete Naomi w/GD-rom system from a working Confidential Mission.

No problem. Packages shipping to Lemony, Tyranix and werejag tomorrow. Glad some good members got this stuff instead of it sitting in my closet any longer.
  12. W

Update: All parts were claimed by three members. Thanks again for being fair and sharing the wealth guys. Post here when you get the items if you want.
  13. W

Pms have been replied to in the order I have received them.
  14. W

Hey all, I have this setup sitting in my closet still and would like to offer it to established members here for free. Just pay Shipping Via Paypal Gift is all I ask. Everything from the OG sale thread that doesn't have sold next to it is available except the confidential mission gd-rom which...