Complete Naomi w/GD-rom system from a working Confidential Mission.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey everyone. I have a complete NAOMI w/ GD-Rom setup straight out of a Working Confidential Mission DX Arcade Cabinet. The video projector went on it so I decided to pull this system out and scrap the cabinet. It was literally disconnected from the cabinet and pulled out. Nothing was removed from the working setup. In This setup there is the…..
-Naomi 1 Motherboard W/Cables (SOLD)
-Dimm (SOLD)
-GD-Rom System W/Cables (SOLD)
-GD-Rom SCSI Cable (SOLD)
-Power Supply (SOLD)
-Sound Amp W/ Sound Board and Cables
-Sega Naomi I/O Board
-Sega I/O/ Gun Board W/Cables
-Sega Power Relay Board
-Confidential Mission GD-Rom
I have seen a huge variance in price and I don't want to offend anyone so I will just ask $150.00 for whats left + Shipping (Paypal add 4% or Gift) for everything but will accept any reasonable offers for individual pieces or the whole thing. Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited:

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Would also be willing to trade towards any of the following Complete U.S. or J.P. AES Carts
- Any Metal Slug AES Carts (Can Never get enough of them lol.)
- KOF 2001,2002,2003 AES Carts
- Rage of The Dragons AES Cart.
I will be willing to add cash on my part for the more expensive ones. Thought I'd throw that out there.

PRICE CHANGE!!!!!

Last edited:

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Bump for Lower Asking Price. No REASONABLE Offers refused so message me if interested!!!

PRICE CHANGE!!!!!

Last edited:

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
What is that board that has the four harnesses going to it and seems to have metallic tape underneath it? I have not seen one of those on a NAOMI setup before. Granted my only experience with NAOMI rigs are a few Sports Jam setups I have owned.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
What is that board that has the four harnesses going to it and seems to have metallic tape underneath it? I have not seen one of those on a NAOMI setup before. Granted my only experience with NAOMI rigs are a few Sports Jam setups I have owned.

Guessing that's the gun I/O.

If someone scooped this all for 400 that's pretty damn fair IMO.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Power Supply and SCSI Cable Sold to Jeffensminger. Bump for new price. Come on people lets part this out or someone take it all. BTW yes that other board is the I/O Gun Board.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey all, I have this setup sitting in my closet still and would like to offer it to established members here for free. Just pay Shipping Via Paypal Gift is all I ask. Everything from the OG sale thread that doesn't have sold next to it is available except the confidential mission gd-rom which was also sold but its an old thread and can't edit it. Don't want to bother selling it all and won't throw it out so hopefully some of you need these parts.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Update: All parts were claimed by three members. Thanks again for being fair and sharing the wealth guys. Post here when you get the items if you want.

Last edited:

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
thank you and the io will be going to a friend's setup im trying to build for him. still looking for other parts :)

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Package arrived today. All good in the hood. Thank You. :)

Beer money back at 'cha.

Thanks Again!