Recent content by ugugg

1. U

WTB Any IGS PGM games

Looking for any PGM games... :) Demon Front will be nice.
  2. U

Anyone knows if you can hack 45 caliber optical gun to work on the Atomiswave?

I was wondering if anyone has the info. on hacking a 45 caliber optical gun to work on an Atomiswave setup running Sports Shooting with the I/O cart and the gun sub pcb. TIA.
  3. U

WTB: Atomiswave guns

Looking for some guns for my Atomiswave Sports Shooting game... I will take the gun sub pcb too if you got one. TIA. :)
  4. U

Kid Aphex stole my money

I had a deal with Ray for a Slim PS2, he acknowledged receiving the MO I sent him on 6/12 but I have not seen the unit nor did he replied to any of my PMs. I am gonig to file mail fraud with his local post master if he doesn't PM me by the end of the week. Buyers beware. I wished I read the...
  5. U

WTB: Megatouch Force 2007.5 + security key

Hi, anyone out there has the Megatouch Force 2007.5 DVD upgrade with security key they want to get rid of? Thanks. :glee:
  6. U

FS: Sandisk 1gb Memory stick pro duo

I got a factory sealed Sandisk 1gb memory stick pro duo for the PSP for sale. $135 shipped. :D
  7. U

FS: Brand new Sandisk MS Pro Duo 1G

I got a brand new Sandisk Memory Stick Pro Duo 1G with the Memory stick Pro adaptor for $135 shipped. Somebody buy this..... :D
  8. U

Good Sellers Neo-jorge & NeoLord

These two sellers came through with everything promised. :>
  9. U

Anyone dealt with Neo-jorge?

Hi, I am setting up a deal with Neo-jorge and would like to know if he is a good seller to deal with. Thanks abunch.
  10. U

Calendar error on Neo-MVH MV2 2 slot board

Hi, my 2 slot is giving me a calendar error everything I turn it on. Anybody know how I can fix this? Thanks.
  11. U

FT: Factory sealed retail Photoshop 7 for AES carts

I have a retail factory sealed Adobe Photoshop 7 up for trade. I am interested in the more rare AES carts listed below: Blazing Star Breakers Fu'un S.T.B (Kizuna Encounter) Magical Drop 2 Magical Drop 3 Mark of the Wolves Master of Syougi Ninja Masters Pulstar Stakes Winner 2 Twinkle Star...
  12. U

MSX without manual price check

How much do you guys think a good condition Jap MSX without the manual is worth? Thanks. :>
  13. U

WTB: Metal Slug X manual....

Anybody has an extra Metal Slug X manual for either the CD or the Cart for sale? Let me know. Thanks.
  14. U

Good Trader Alert

Just wanted to let everybody know that Rich M (GT40PWR@aol.com) is a great trader. All around good guy to do business with.
  15. U

What do they worth?

Can anybody tell me what MS1 and MS2 US Cds worth these days? Thanks.