Recent content by TrAb

1. T

Blast City Monitor cutting on and off when hooked to PC

Well this is as close as its gonna get i believable. It is just about perfect. I turn the pc on, bios comes up fine, after bios windows logo shows up and you hear the monitor try and change res 1 time which is just one click. Then after that it goes into windows and that was it. But see i tried...
  2. T

Just got the arcade vga video card today and after installing drivers it bored perfect. Monitor flickers one time during whole windows 7 boot.
  3. T

I think the arcade vga video card will get around this problem right? At least it says it will on there site. If not ill go xp.
  4. T

Its windows 7 that im using. I dont know what video card it has either, it is a nvidia but it is built into the motherboard. I just found a arcadevga video card on ebay for cheap so i went ahead and got it. Figured that would clear up my troubles and make it a little easier on me hopefully and...
  5. T

Also I looked at my monitor and it has a auto tri sync chassis in it.
  6. T

Hey guys i have been out of the arcade scene for almost 6 years. I just got my blast city out of storage and decided use some spare pc parts i had to make it into a temporary mame cabinet. When my bios shows up the picture is perfect, once windows starts loading the monitor starts flickering...
  7. T

Crazy Taxi Arcade Cabinet Question

All i did was got a good amount of help, and removed the coin box on the side of the sitdown version. Then i took my door off its hinges and it came right through...
  8. T

Spidey Pin

Yeah that was a crazy trade unless the twilight zone had all its guts removed. Really spidey isnt as good a game.
  9. T

Spidey Pin

I own terminator 2 pin, i would love to get a twilight zone, adams family, and i think i would be done.
  10. T

Blast city knockoff?

Id like to have one of those if it has the 31k monitor...
  11. T

My NEW CAB Namco Noir HD (tekken 6)

Yeah he seems like a decent guy, i dont know what his deal is...
  12. T

Polish to remove monitor scratches - mini tutorial

If you dont want to order the stuff, the paint scratch repair kits at auto parts stores will do the same thing...
  13. T

Yeah i finally got him to send me everything. Took almost a year... Full story below... Like i was saying it took about 4 months and he sent me a screen bezel to replace my broken one. It was a very cheap knockoff of my cabinet, so i just threw it away and kept pestering him for another 3...
  14. T

Im not sure on the monitor question, but i havent had any trouble from mine. As for the room inside, there is PLENTY of room, id say it has a good bit more room then say my blast city does...
  15. T

WTB Candy Cab stools

Those blanko stools look perfect but i dont have an ikea close to me and they wont ship those... :(