My NEW CAB Namco Noir HD (tekken 6)

TrAb

Crazed MVS Addict
I just got this in on monday, its a awsome cabinet. It came with the big marquee for tekken 6 but it was missing a bracket so im in the process of making one. I took the xbox 360 out of my blast city and moved it into this cabinet. I got it from coinopstore for a really good deal. With the HDMI cable hooked up it says its doing 1080p and looks amazing...

CIMG2446.jpg

CIMG2445.jpg

CIMG2443.jpg

CIMG2442.jpg

sackashiet

Banned
that is definately a nice cabinet. never seen an HD cabinet it has HDMI input for whatever you want to hook up to it?

I love the size of it. nice and small, but big screen. probably the nicest cab I've ever seen.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Awesome cab! How are you handling the 360 controller connections?

TrAb

Crazed MVS Addict
Thanks guys, yeah it has a HDMI and VGA hookup. When i bought it the guy told me it only did 720p, but i took off the vga and it went to 1080p. For the controllers i just hacked up some of the cheap wired gamestop brand controllers. Those have a common ground on them so its alot easier.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
RE: Marquee Bracket

Why you would "make" (read: rig) anything for a cabinet that new that still has replacement parts available?

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Sweet cab, looks amazing with SFIV in it. Can't wait to see it with the topper on it.

NipRing

The Shlonginator,
I know you dont want to say, but......come on.....how much was it delivered to your door?

TrAb

Crazed MVS Addict
No the monitor cannot rotate, i wish it could that would be awsome as hell. The reason im gonna make a bracket is because i have no clue were to get parts, and all it is really gonna take is me getting some little L shaped brackets and bend them a tiny bit. But i cannot wait for tekken 6. $1800 :conf:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Very nice looking cab, I actually got to play on one in an arcade recently. They actually had Tekken 6 running on it. Very nice looking game.

TrAb

Crazed MVS Addict
I just went and pre ordered tekken the other day, cant wait.

S

suicidalmonkey

Why you would "make" (read: rig) anything for a cabinet that new that still has replacement parts available?

Because buying new parts is spensive...he already shot his wad on the cab itself..lol

TrAb

Crazed MVS Addict
Yeah its a knockoff, cause i looked up the specs when ordering and it said it did 720p. But when i hooked up my xbox it does 1080p, i was happy but curious about that... lol

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yeah its a knockoff, cause i looked up the specs when ordering and it said it did 720p. But when i hooked up my xbox it does 1080p, i was happy but curious about that... lol
So yours is maybe better than the real thing?