Recent content by Terrella

1. T

Neo geo big red 25” monitor bezel.

Thanks to all who responded. I already use poster board. Was looking for something official but if it’s now around…
  2. T

Neo geo big red 25” monitor bezel.

Hi all, I have been searching high and low for a big red monitor bezel. Does anyone have or know where I can get one or a remake of one? Thanks
  3. T

Mega everdrive x3 & 32x nba jam

I bought it. But now I don’t know why.
  4. T

I tried those. They did not work for me. But I appreciate the info. I bought the game so all is well.
  5. T

Thanks but don’t bother. I just bought the real cart. But yes it is a beep then black screen. I tried all the rom hacks I could find but nothing worked.
  6. T

Hi all, trying to get nba jam TE to run on my x3 and 32x. Tried the SRAM hacks and other roms, nothing works. Knuckles chaotic works which I heard should also fail. Anyone know a fix? Thanks
  7. T

Does this mean my Neo geo is toast?

As for the “razor blade” here are the pics What is this monstrosity? What are the bridging and why? Could be the key to fixing this cart.
  8. T

Bingo! Forgot they use the over the chip bios. It wiggled loose. Popped it back in and my system (guess I should not use cmvs) works again. Many thanks.
  9. T

Edify me sir. I would like to be in on the joke.
  10. T

Bought a cart off eBay listed as not working. Placed it in my analogue cmvs. Got garbled graphics and sound. Cleaned the cart and tried it again. Got the image below. Now this is all I get with working carts or no carts. Did this cart blow something?
  11. T

WTB: Alien vs Predator CPS2 Blue (USA) B board

Any out there?
  12. T

Start button acts as a start+coin1

Never mind. I figured it out. The coin slot for player 1 wires were crossed. Newb mistake.
  13. T

Start button acts as a start+coin1

The Bog Red I recently acquired was wired for Jamma. I fixed most of the wiring such as adding the select and stereo sound but I cannot figure out why start is acting as coin as well. This makes the in-game menu pop up when I try to start a game. Any ideas? Thanks T
  14. T

Can’t get stereo sound on 4 slot.

Well that answers that. Guess I need an amp for that? Thanks for the reply.