Recent content by Syn

1. Syn

Why AES joystick balls crack

Lubricate it before sitting on it...duh.
  2. Syn

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

I also enjoyed the two episodes of Peacekeeper that I watched. I'll watch the 3rd tonight.
  3. Syn

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I sold the 2 X'EYES I owned but they're cool as hell.
  4. Syn

PC Engine/Turbo Grafx 16 Mini announced

I only posted the article and not reddit posts. People go into detail about what they did to trigger it. I mean none of us encountered it, I wasn't even aware of it happening. That's why I asked to see who knew more and HH did clearing things up.
  5. Syn

Happy Birthday Ralfakick

Happy birthday!
  6. Syn

I never had a problem with my TG16 mini either I just noticed the issue when I was looking for hack updates.
  7. Syn

I actually have one of those plugs coming. I bought a PC Engine mini again and will be trying it
  8. Syn

Has anyone here bricked theirs? I'm reading if you hook it up with a more than 5v 2a plug, it will fry the controller usb ports. https://seafoamgaming.com/2021/05/11/the-turbografx-mini-has-a-fatal-flaw-yet-nobody-is-talking-about-it/
  9. Syn

Car enthusiasts: What kind of people does your vehicle get attention from?

No bumping. The kit is the second one developed by Fab9tuning. The first was a bottom mount style, bigger turbo, about 100 hp more than my kit.
  10. Syn

Bob Saget Dead Now

RIP He definitely got a lot out of life.
  11. Syn

I still have to tidy up some of the wiring and other things but here's a bay shot. The battery is now where the wiper fluid is and I need to find a permanent place for the reservoir.
  12. Syn

My Miata is getting 20mpg with a lot of messing around. The turboed 2.5 vs stock 2.0 has dropped 7-9 mpg so far. I'm lucky there's a shop, Fab9tuning, about 20min away and I'm friends with the owner and made friends with a cool circle of people that track their Miatas. There the ones that did...
  13. Syn

08 MX-5 At lights, questions vary from what is it to what did I do to it by guys. Driving it, girls like to wave at me. 14 Cruze No one gaf.
  14. Syn

Happy birthday JoeAwesome

Hope it's a great one!
  15. Syn

Post Your Recent Purchases!

From Insurrection Industries a PC Engine to Genesis/MD 2 adapter $50. Since the new SSDS3 doesn't support an actual Supergrafx (garbled graphics) just their choppy fpga, this is a great substitute.